1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help me ID this color

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by dante, May 1, 2018.

1. dante

dante benis :DDD

i got my XL echo in the mail today that i bought of reddit last month, they told me it was a ''surprise me''
    i want to know if this is an actual coloration or just a really awesome accident
    it seems to have that green shimmer from jupiter but it is a lot more purple than jupiter.

Attached Files:

2. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Transmasc, He/Him/His pls

I've seen that before and I think it's basically a happy accident in silicone...looks shimmery and bubbly and it's very pretty.
    Congrats! ^.^

3. dante

Oo! ya i was getting kinda worried bc its been a month since they shipped it and i thought i got scammed ;;;
    but it arrived this morning and i got a better look at it, ive seen the bubbly patterns on other toys and i always wondered how they did it !

GammaTheDickNiffler likes this.
  4. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

Looks like the kind of bubbling Nocturne's gitd purple has. Does it glow? Reminds me of slasher silver, but possibly Jupiter as the base color.

5. dante

it does not glow, it reminds me of jupiter too but, this is more darker purple

GammaTheDickNiffler likes this.
  6. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

The first picture has that light almost reddish shimmer that Slasher Silver does. My Sleipnir has that kind of silver going on, it's super pretty. Almost a purple-ish grey, because of it. Although, Jupiter and Aquarius come to mind as well. Very pretty Echo. I have one in full spectrum.

7. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

Oooh these bubbly patterns are so pretty.. I've seen some other toys with it. My nox has a bit of that in the shimmery white color.
    Your Echo maybe is a mix between jupiter and some other, maybe heavier pigment? hmm
    Looks wonderful tho!

8. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Omg your Echo is amazing so very pretty :eek:!