1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help me pick a Dick

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Lucifelith, May 20, 2018.

?

Who should I get?

1. Rex

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Stan

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Cole

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lucifelith

Lucifelith Member

So with the new promotional colours happening this weekend I'm getting a new dick. But I'm torn between Stan, Cole and Rex. The toy will be used vaginally and will be in Wildcard colours. Suggestions?

2. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

I would go for Stan! He is currently on Sale so getting him custom will be a bit cheaper for you and he has good girth and texture compared to the other two! I highly recommend a suction cup for him as well! It is definitely worth the extra few bucks for when you don't feel like holding the big guy! Are you gonna just get the toy in wildcard colors or add anything extra like sloppy seconds or dazzle?

Lucifelith likes this.
  3. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

only get Rex if your vagina is really long! The tip can be annoying and pointy and the toy itself is very long, so it may not be good for you. I am trying him in small anyway :rolleyes:
    I've heard good things about Cole (small size at least) that is the right size for vaginal use and he's thick. But! I've heard also that, for some, his tip can be pointy and hits the cervix pretty bad. I'd personally try Cole!
    Stan.. is a different toy, the shape, the head.. many hate it both for anal and vaginal. But there's also people that like him.. and I've never tried the model before and have no interest so I can't say much about it..

Lucifelith likes this.
  4. Lucifelith

Lucifelith Member

I'm thinking I'll just go Wildcard, but yeah, I hadn't thought about Stan being on sale, that's a really good point :)

5. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

You already have Rex, but you don't have Stan or Cole yet.

Now you confused me :confused: