1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help me pick my "mate"

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Araon, Jun 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Araon

Araon New Member

So, after some consideration and a bit of saving, I decided to order my first Bad Dragon Masturbator, but I'm a bit hung up on which model to pick. After spending a while looking around and googling up a few reviews, I think I narrowed it down to Lily, Mary or Janine.

Any input, be it recommendations, things to keep in mind and anything that I should be aware of that you can bring to my attention would be highly appreciated.

(For reference, if you care to compare and let me know how tight/loose these are, my measurements are roughly: 14cm/5.5inch long 11cm/4inch around )

2. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

Have you seen the BD Masturbators tightness rankings? If not I encourage you to have a look as they're posted here on Dragon Hoard and the Bad Dragon Forum. As I recall there's also a thread here on Dragon Hoard that describes and discusses most all of Bad Dragons masturbators which is also an excellent read. Personally, because of my strong attraction and realtionships with equines I'm biased towards Mary. I have three Legacy Mary's, two Mary 2.0s and a Sugar Star. One of my Legacy Mary's is uber soft and is probably my favorite. What I appreciate and enjoy about the Legacy Mary over the Mary 2.0 is the larger 'head' on it which provides pressure to the abdomen above the penis and the scrotum below the penis. I find pressure in these areas increases my stimulation and arousal. Hope this helps, please post here and let us know what you decide. Thanks!