1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help Riding XL/M Chance Flared

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by XLsInMyAss33, Nov 11, 2020.

1. XLsInMyAss33

XLsInMyAss33 Member

Fellow XL/M dildo users, lend me your eyes! Just recently got an XL/M Chance Flared on this site from a very friendly user who I would gladly buy from again. Went to try it but the issue is I CAN'T GET IT IN! Now I understand the size of this beast but I do train up with my XL Nova before even attempting it since atleast with the nova you work up to the largest point instead of starting with it. I've only been able to get this thing in once by luck and I wouldn't even call it once since I took it out not long after because the cumtube wasn't set up.

My real issue is this: because of the length it makes it very unwieldy. I can't shove the head in or lower myself down onto it unless it's sturdy which it definitely is not, even as a medium firmness. How do you guys get around this?

All replies very appreciated, thank you for even taking the time to read this post. :)

2. grigori

grigori Active Member

Hum... I do have one XL flared in soft, it is definitely floppy but I usually can insert it after warming by knotting my XL nova... Just hold it with both hands to keep it straight and kind of squat over it? I know it is not very descriptive.. but there is not much other than that for the head.

Now hilting it is another story.. You will need a lot of depth training I only managed to go further after taking the Apollo and Xar...

XLsInMyAss33 likes this.
  3. XLsInMyAss33

XLsInMyAss33 Member

Thanks for the advice. It was only like my 2nd or 3rd time being able to knot my nova so that is probably the case, as for depth training I use a fathom tentacle from primal hardwere, although I can only get in as much as right to the fade to blue, after that id guess I cant get anymore due to the girth in deep areas. I'll try looking around for one of the ones you mentioned though.

Gonna keep this up for more replies because any advice helps :)

4. Mankind4evr

Mankind4evr Knotty Member

Chances blunt head is the problem with depth usually, but I can hilt my XL flared and unflared. Before I use my depth toys, i fully clean out and have a relaxing bath. I control my breathing to keep relaxed and have no problem taking him in, if I start having trouble it’s usually due to tensing up. I love my fathom, but I’m still about 5” from taking him all in.
    You can also put a half syringe or more of lube even after just getting the head in and you can work it all the way in. Then just try different positions to try and bend him around inside.

5. ABNamanda

ABNamanda New Member

I managed to get XL flared chance in by laying him on the floor and bending him back towards from the balls. Worked well to have him go in kinda sideways. After a while and generous lube he will pop in and you will be addicted. Warm up accordingly

chichikusai likes this.
  6. Cree

Cree Member

Can't get the damn head in :confused:

7. Akrilon

Akrilon New Member

Sorry, I know this is old...but how DO you get the flare bast the "bend"? I can practically hilt xl tyson, and I can get a large varka and axel in, but everytime I try to take chances head, the moment it starts to push into the bend I tense up from the pain and can't push anymore. Is there any advice or recommendations on what to use to stretch the bend out enough to hilt chance?