1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help with knotting easier.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by KrimsonNekros, Apr 25, 2019.

1. KrimsonNekros

KrimsonNekros New Member

Currently i have three of Bad Dragon's dildos which I use for anal play, a firm mini Roland, firm small Glyph, and a small medium Chance. Roland and Chance are fairly easy for me to use, and I usually have a good time with them, especially in combination with Hazel. My third dildo, Glyph, is significantly harder for me to knot, and the one time I've accomplished it so far, while i enjoyed how full it was, it was uncomfortable to get past the knot, and then get out. Looking at the information for Roland and Glyph they have about the same sized knot, but Roland will usually slide in with a satisfying pop after after a little resistance, while Glyph is a fight to get anywhere with. Is there anything I can do to make it easier to use Glyph, or should I look at getting another toy to help warm up before using Glyph more?

2. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

well, Glyph is a Square shaped knot afterall so he kinda opens you to the full diameter, whilst a canine type is more oval and rounded so you only really stretch to the full diameter in one direction, I have a XL Rex and I can knot his 3.8 knot easily, but my 3.5inch XL Glyph on the other hand I've still barely managed his knot, as the square shape opens you to the full diameter in each direction, the only way to take him really is slow and steady, and crap ton of lube.

try turning him so you're taking his cube of a knot in a different way, it may go in easier.. □ => ◇

it may take a while to get used to it though, but DO NOT RUSH IT, or yes you'll be uncomfortable.

I know this because my 3.8 rex doesnt make me feel anywhere as full as Glyph does.... lots of practice, or if your impatient get another toy, rex and fenrir are great. fenrir is more for just that knot experience without a shaft to conquer at the same time, rex has a lovely shaft and easily pops right in and locks nicely.