1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Help with shipping

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Surelickholmes, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Surelickholmes

Surelickholmes Member

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and want to post a size Large crackers w/suction cup (i didnt realize it'd be way bigger than my other large lol) but figuring out shipping is giving me a headache.

I'm in the US and there's only one day a week i can make it to the post office while it's open, so i'm not sure how to respond when people start asking how much shipping will be to their location. Could anyone with experience share some advice?

I'm not positive how much it weighs, i only have an old and mistreated digital scale meant for people. I weighed myself holding the dong and then without it and got a difference of 3.2 pounds, but to be honest i have no idea if that sounds right or not. And I've seen a post on here about the buyer getting charged an extra 20 something dollars when it was shipped in a flat rate box, so i'm weary of that too.

Thanks for your time:cool:

2. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

Something that helps me with not knowing the weight is looking at the website you got it from! If you add a large crackers to you cart and go through like you are gonna check out, you get to the shipping options. When those come up it shows how much the box weighs with the toy in it and gives you a close guesstimation of what it weighs. Then you can plug that number in on the usps website when calculating shipping with the persons Zip code and your own, then WALLAH! You have yourself a close estimate if not off by a dollar or so but thats business!
    https://m.usps.com/m/PricesCalculate

I hope this helps you in your future sale! :)

Surelickholmes likes this.
  3. JTBear42

JTBear42 Towel Day Ambassador 2014

I would say that, as long as you are upfront with any potential buyers as to your shipping limitations, everything should be ok..just keep your buyers up to date