1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How did BD’s Black Friday go for you?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Dragon Pearl, Nov 23, 2018.

1. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

My Fenrir is arriving today but I'm at work. It says it's coming by 6 pm UK time but I finish at 5. Usually I get home by 5:35 so hopefully it arrives when I get home or they leave it in a safe place or with a neighbour or something... I really want my Fenrir today lol
    Edit, tracking page says delivered. I assume neighbours have it. Now I'm debating if I should still go gym or go straight home after work..

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  2. solarianflair

solarianflair Member

hhhhhhhh I'm tempted to buy the 9-pack of cum lube since we now have a toy with a CT, and with the 25% discount you're getting almost 4 bottles free, but shipping close to negates those savings... :/ a dilemma... Theoretically I should combine with a toy, but I wasn't really budgeting to buy anything else, especially not anything full price as there's nothing in clearance that's caught my eye.

3. Xenebron

Xenebron Dragonkin~

My flopped XL Crash in medium firmness came in today, I'm now actually considering to go from soft to medium for my custom XL Crash which is still in the making. I thought medium on an XL toy would feel much firmer but it's still very, very squishy. L Fenrir in soft is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

4. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

Yay he is here. My first ever BD toy after thinking of them for many many years. About to hop into shower to give him a clean alongside with me. I'll put him to good use after I eat. That knot looks so daunting!

Attached Files:

5. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Wow. Beautiful! And huge... I’d be pretty intimidated by that knot too lol.

6. KaijuKult

KaijuKult Member

Ah thank you, I think I like the galaxy black coloration better in person. As for the knot.. well I could get about 1/3 of it in but it was not too bad considering it was my first go with such a hefty toy too. The textures on the shaft are really really nice I'm glad I went with medium firmness. Now the wait for my custom natural Med /Med Roland continues...

7. Stunnerstallion

Stunnerstallion Active Member

Lol, glad most people had a chance to find something fun for black friday and is just waiting for them to arrive. For those who didn't, they did just drop about 200 items on the clearance page and about half of them are flops. Not black friday savings but still a discount, almost every one I own is a flop.

8. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Some AMAZING! Clearance drops today

9. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

I did good I think. I got Chance XL unflared and Xar XL both on medium firm, for about 70 a piece and I had 50 bucks store credit. So only spent about 150 total . But omg , the website crashing and crashing, I almost had a heart attack