1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How do you clean out deeper?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Knot My XL Rex, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

I cant take my XL rex down to the shaft and be fine, however, the moment I go for the knot the tip enters a new area and thing get a bit messy... so, how do you clean that second area, so rex is about 12 inches long, 2 inches wide, and a 3.8inch knot. so about the 9inch point. I use a water douching thing but that doesnt seem to work for deep clean. the tube is only like 5 inches long.

2. snahtsrow

snahtsrow Member

3. Shinkay

Shinkay Active Member

Might be a bit late. But there is this region that can be hard for water to reach. You probably feel full, but the water can actually go a bit further.
    For most people 1l-1.5l (35-50 ounces) should be sufficient (According to articles). In my experience, the trick is to let the water in slowly. Like very slowly. When I start feeling full, I reduce the pressure of letting the water in and eventually it starts flowing through. It might take a few attempts.

4. Runround04

Runround04 Member

Fill up while on your elbows and knees, I've noticed I wont feel as "full" in that position and sometimes there is a noticable moment the water finds a new place go flow too. It does take a bit longer for it to work it's way back out though.

5. Diaphram-pop

Diaphram-pop Member

I have been a Dragon-rider for a few years and I actually have great success with luke-warm coffee latte up the backside. There is a reason for the madness: coffee gives you a little energyboost, and smells relaxing to me at least, and milk kickstarts mucus production in your bowels.

Two cups, knees and face on the bathroom tiles and just let it sit for 5 minutes.

Then let it out in the toilet and your hole is clean and smelling like a french bistro

6. Travis Bunday

Travis Bunday Red Pill, Blue Pill... just take one already

Too much caffeine? Milk? I wouldn't think that would be a good idea as it could sour and really tear up your insides. They suggest just regular purified water works fine.