1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How do you store your toys

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by FedJack, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

they're actually pretty laughably different in size. I can close my fingers around the orc, theres no way that's happening with flint

2. PrincessGustopher

PrincessGustopher The Fluffiest Fluff Butt

mine tend to chill in a box under my bed or since i have a top bunk i tend to hide them up there u _ u.

need like a night stand or better storage box for them with easy access. once my room gets cleaned i might buy one since their current box can only hold so many larges and XLs

3. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

That is beautifully sneaky.

CactusWren likes this.
  4. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Hidden lockbox with only key owned by me. You never are safe enough :p

5. Vareoth

Vareoth Member

I've recently bought a large, sturdy plastic trunk to store my toys in. And I've stored all my toys in individual zip-lock bags (it was a tad difficult to find bags large enough to accommodate XL sized toys). It's not at all inconspicuous but its the only way I can store all my toys properly. And if someone has the urge to look inside they only have themselves to blame if they do so :D

6. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

I'm currently storing mine in the bottom drawer of my dresser in their own sealed plastic bags. I have a lockable safe for them all, but my roommates aren't overly nosy and I don't really care if they found them actually. Might lead to some interesting conversations.

7. gerbilfluff

gerbilfluff .

I've actually been thinking about this. Since I have neither parents/roomies around nor a sense of shame, I want to start displaying my toys on their own level of one of my bookshelves. I don't want the silicone out in the open to gather dust, though...

I really haven't gone looking anywhere yet for individual display cases I could put them in yet. Anyone know if hardware supply stores would have something for up to a BD Medium? Or craft stores?

8. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

I think hobby stores would have containers for metal car models or plastic models that may work. The store I used to work in a loooong time ago had a stock selection of some mighty big plastic, sealable cases.

9. GuyStripes

GuyStripes An automatonic shark pirate

Plastic bag in a desk drawer.

10. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I have myself a suitcase that I keep out openly in my room ^.=.^

11. RenascentBeing

RenascentBeing Member

I have two of these underbed containers. It was quite a challenge to find ones that could fit under my bed (the frame is about 7" from the bed) and not be miniscule. I live alone, so you'd have to be really cheeky to walk into my room and snoop under my bed.

[​IMG]

I'm probably going to move some 2/3 years from now. Obviously I will have to find a way to move the cocks as well. Anyone know a good cock-smuggling method for when you're moving and you have family helping out with hauling shit? They know I have 'toys', they don't know I have so many and such large and nonhuman toys. And I'd rather not confront them with my sex shit, just as a courtesy.

12. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

Get cardboard boxes and trash bags and box everything (all of your possessions) in the boxes and bags. The bags are a good precaution against rain and general dirt and grime during the moving process. Then write books on the side of all the boxes with dicks on them to explain why they're so heavy. (also put an extra mark on there like an X that will allow you to differentiate them from actual boxes of books so that you can sequester the dick boxes) That way if people want to snoop they'll have to open a taped up box and a tied up bag.

blackpaw and gerbilfluff like this.
  13. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

I just have mine in a couple shoe boxes under my bed. I keep my toys in a box for size 14US boots. I keep other stuff like my lubes, condoms, enema kit, etc. in another box.

14. PantyKnight

PantyKnight New Member

I used to use an 8-gal Rubbermaid Actionpacker (hurrdurr) as a "toychest" but it got to be a real pain dragging that out and putting it away all the time. Now I just put everything in one of those flat, lidded containers you can slide under your bed. Easy access! ;)

15. Cancel

Cancel Dirty Bird

I store my toys in a fancy smancy ottoman I purchased on clearance due to some damage on one side <.<; It's pretty big/deep and sits at the foot of my bed with an extra blanket folded up on top of it. I figured if I made it look super common then no one would go rummaging around in it even though I have two flat mates. But one of them always comes to chat with me and tends to sit on it when he's in my room and it makes me stupid nervous.

I'm so envious of those of you who have beds that you can put some of those under bed storage boxes under. When I purchased my bed frame during college I didn't even think about storage or that I'd one day have so many silicocks I'd need the space. XD That would be such a convenient place to put them~

PantyKnight likes this.
  16. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Right now I keep them in a plastic tote, but I honestly don't have room for any more, so the next toy I get, I either have to keep in my underwear drawer, or go out and buy another plastic tote to house my growing collection.
    My box doesn't fit under my bed, but I have my own house now, so I don't really give a damn :p

Also, prior to moving out, my mom knew about my toys and never really cared about them so I never really had to worry about full on hiding anything.

17. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I keep mine in a small lockbox. I only have one right now, but it has room for probably four + a bottle of cumlube if I'm desperate. Of course, by the time I had enough money for that many cocks, I'd have enough money for a bigger box. XD

18. Khthonya

Khthonya Active Member

Ask your local craft store if they have any deep inset shadow boxes (they should). Alternatively, you might also check out local thrift stores, furniture liquidators, antique shops, or even yard sales, since shadow boxes used to be more common than they are currently. Or you could make your own if you have a saw, some screws, a bit of lumber, and a piece of plexiglass. Warning: all craft projects are harder than they sound. ;)

Actually, I didn't think of that before. Would plexiglass cause an issue with silicone toys? Hmm, I suppose you could just use picture frame glass to be safe. More research is needed. For science!

gerbilfluff and DameKathryn like this.
  19. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Hm. I don't think plexi would have any negative effects with silicone. Although I don't technically know.

20. motrax

motrax Member

Box in a container I keep my underwear.