1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How do you store your toys

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by FedJack, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Chromosomefarm

Chromosomefarm Member

Mine are basically in one of these kinds of things right now, although the plastic is opaque and kind of a gunmetal grey color. It's on top of my dresser though because it won't fit under my bed and there's no other convenient place for it.

I lined it with a deep purple towel, under which I keep a couple wax tarts to make it smell nice LOL

I actually just moved them out in that, but then, I was in a family who knew I HAD toys (though not necessarily what they were). I actually didn't get asked about it at all until the end, and i just answered "STUFF" because I was moving out anyway and I don't know why they need to know what's in every box anyway. LOL

2. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

on the shelf by my Breyer horses, where i had an open spot (recently rearranged them and opened up space). the lube bottles and syringe are down among my roboraptors.
    so they are kinda in the open but they are in a place that you wouldnt really notice.

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  3. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

Currently they are all just sitting out on the counter in my bathroom.

But when my parents get home from vacation they are going in this bad boy
    IMG_20141013_200420_294.jpg
    A |big ass| tool box for my big |ass tools| :p
    Locks on both sides, wheels for easy transport, and plenty of room for about 10 XL Crackers (probably).
    Also I put a label that reads "[my name's] diary." Why does it say diary? you ask. Because of this story:
    My dad and I were driving home and he started telling me about a story involving him and my mom. My dad was in her college dormroom and she was in the bathroom or something. So my dad was just sitting there and he noticed her diary was just sitting there so he picked it up and started looking at the nice decorations on the outside. He never actually opened the book. When she came back she said that he could look through it if he wanted. My dad replied that he wouldn't because that was her private book and everyone needs their own private diary.

4. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

under the bed foldable storage boxes, they are only like $1.25 :p but I got 3 boxes under my bed full of toys lol

5. ObeyTheSnarf

ObeyTheSnarf Loser no longer living in my parents' garage

IMG_20141108_181549155.jpg
    I love having a dorm room to myself. Also, most of my friends know about my toys anyway.
    When I have company that would actually give a shit though, I just toss a towel over 'em.

When I'm at home though, they stay in plastic bags in a bin of other stuff.

6. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

I keep mine in this combination lock box. Its not big, but it has enough room for a few more toys if I can ever afford them.
    1108141921a.jpg
    Inside are my legacy icedragon, my bottle of cumlube, and a condom, as well as the sweet hearts that BD slipped into my order, and a mini M&M's tube that I used until Snarf forced me to buy a toy. Not sure why I still have it...
    1108141922.jpg
    I keep my toy wrapped up because the inside if my box is a bit fuzzy, like an instrument case.
    1108141923a.jpg

ObeyTheSnarf likes this.
  7. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

i'm starting to use my old shirts to wrap my toys with, and going on with my 4th box now... @.@

8. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

I keep mine on a big ol' bookshelf, some on my desk, a toolbox full, and a couple in my Pleasure Purse. xD
    Going to downsize to where they can all fit in the PP! Which is about, 10 average-sized toys.

9. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

The toys I use more frequently are kept in the bottom drawer of my desk. The situational use toys are usually kept in a box in the corner of my closet.