1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How do you warm your toys?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Truman, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Truman

Truman Stallion Lover

We all use our toys right? But do you want to use a cold toy from wherever you store them? I'm surprised that this question hasn't been asked or discussed but how do you all warm your toys prior to using them? The easiest way I have found to warm them up quickly is soaking them in warm water. A former friend and avid toyer suggested to me to use a heating pad. I think the heating pad will work well for insertable toys but not as well for penetrables. What happens with the penetrables and the heating pad is it only seems to warm the outside surface with little if any heat being applied to the internal structure.

If any of you have any suggestions for how you warm your toys prior to intimacy I'd love to hear your ideas!

Thank you

2. 19Hottie

19Hottie Active Member

Sous vide device, don't blame me, it was a one time joke I ripped and never thought about how clever that is

3. Tiffanbrill

Tiffanbrill Well-Known Member

I'll boil them, and after that I will let it rest for a while. Meanwhile I can go shower or cleaning :p after that its in perfect condition ;)

4. Tea_Wolf

Tea_Wolf Active Member

I think I remember Varka mentioning he used a towel warmer that was big enough to warm up his XL toys.