1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How exact do I tell my GF I'm a furry and ride XL BD Cocks?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Knot My XL Rex, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

How do you tell your GF your a furry and about your xl BD cock stash without her taking too much info at once to quickly and cringing out causing her to dump you from too much cringe........

2. Villie

Villie wrow

How long have you been together? Has she expressed any interest or any opinions at all about like.. pegging or any anal stuff?

You can take baby steps into atleast bringing up the topics of anal and pegging to kinda read her reactions, idk

Idk what sort of person she is haha
    If someone i was dating just suddenly blurted out to me they were a furry and took XL dragon dongs in their ass, or some other kink thing, id be like 'haha wow cool' but im someone who's more familiar w those sort of things and intrigued by various kinks ppl may have even if i personallt am not interested hmm

3. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

I mean you could always start out with telling her your a furry that would probably be the best thing to do out of the two in my opinion.

If your not comfortable or worried about what she might say, I would recommend this peice of advice below.

From personal experience I find that usually telling friends I'm a furry is still uncomfortable for most people, expecialy if there not familiar with the fandom. What I've always done is show or give sutle hints I'm a furry. Setting my profile picture for my accounts to a peice of artwork or my fursona, bringing up some stuff about furry culture maybe.

I find it allows others to either ask questions or figure it out by themselves. For example if you set your profile picture to something like Telegram, Steam, Discord, Snapchat etc. she may ask questions and that can lead to a discussion about it. I find that this works best, the last thing you would want is to talk to her about it and she not knowing what your talking about and having to explain, that could be awkward.

I'm really bad at explains so this would be a problem for me.

There's some people that when finding out your a furry are cool with it and talk as well as wanting to learn more about it, and others that are alright with it but don't want to talk about it.

But it really all depends on her personality and how well you know her.

But in the end there's no perfect way to tell someone your a furry. Hoped this advice helped, and best of luck man!

4. Flexybend93

Flexybend93 Well-Known Member

I've had the same question last year when I moved together with my gf.
    I've had this big moving box with all my sextoys, and she probably would never have opened it if I didn't want to show her. It just felt like the right thing to do. In the end I didn't show her the really big ones, because she seemed overloaded anyway with the fact that I use (fantasy?) dildos at all. She never seemed to be into pegging, and though we joke about it, it doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. At first her lack of interest was a disconcerting, way more than outrage or of course curiousity, I could have handled strong emotions much better. Since she works in home office, and we have a rather small flat (hehe students, right?) there isn't much time or space for me to seriously throw an hourlong playsession. But every month or so I get the opportunity. I hope she's okay with that, she hasn't stated otherwise.
    Just my experience so far. :)