1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How to Make anal better [M]

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Zachary, May 13, 2018.

1. Zachary

Zachary Slut for Dragon Dick

Alright so being a male here I really don't know how to make anal feel good. Like I don't know what I am doing wrong.
    I am lubing up properly if not excessively
    I am taking my time warming up
    And I am going at it for a good period of time
    Is there anything I am missing? I do not experience any pain after my sessions. But I don't feel that good feeling y'know? It is kinda just meh until I try and stretch past the ring on Bumblehooves lol.
    I am kinda new to this anal game too. Like the only thing I used before were a horrible vibrating dildo that is it.
    My toys I am working with now are a Small/Medium firmness Nox and a Medium size/firm Bumblehooves

Attached Files:

2. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Do you enjoy anal penetration? I know this question sounds dumb, but when you said "I don't feel that good feeling y'know?" Makes me think possibly that sticking things up your butt may not be your thing. I mean do you enjoy it? I don't want you to think I'm trying to be rude in any way, I'm just asking, but I'm curious to know if you've thought about that.

3. Zachary

Zachary Slut for Dragon Dick

I get extremely horny thinking of have Bad dragon toys up there and in my mind it feels amazing finally having them in there. I enjoy the idea of being penetrated (not by a real male cause I ain't gay in that sense just gay for dragon cock) and like I get extremely horny doing it... But come to put it into practice it feels good for a minute but loses that good feeling. Like when you masturbate traditionally that buildup tp the orgasm y'know? That feeling stays for like a minute then disappears.

4. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

So I kinda started thinking about answers to your question and I think I have an answer, so maybe this will help. There's two different spots in your butt that can make anal penetration differ from the other. First is the rectum that's the main area where your toy goes past the opening (anus). Second is the prostate that's an area (when standing up) slightly below the rectum in the middle of your body near the anus, this is where while being penetrated by a toy etc. pleasure occurs, while rubbing and hitting against the prostate with a toy. When inserting a toy start moving it around up, down or straight in different places until you feel some sort of stimulating feeling. This can vary from person to person and others are more sensitive and easier to enjoy penetration. So I hope this made sense, and you find it useful.

Zachary likes this.
  5. Batpaw

Batpaw Well-Known Member

Maybe a other form with more grith would do the job better. I had a thounge at first, that was ok, nothing to talk about. Than my first Vasu knotted me for the first time and I fell in love. I think you make everything right. Imagination is a huge part of my plegure too. Just no rush and too much technik. That kills mode.

Zachary likes this.
  6. Fuig

Fuig Active Member

It took me a while to learn to like anal and make it feel good, I have a extensive collection and some toys are better for curtain positions than others. I switched from ridding on the toilet lid to lying down on my bathroom floor, that made a big diffrence. Dont try to force pleasure just keep trying to you hit a sweet spot.
    Another thing Iv done lately was I wore a 3d printed chasity cage, that also made a huge difference.