1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How to make lube like Bad Dragons?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Rashthefur, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Rashthefur

Rashthefur New Member

I’ve messed with J lube before and I highly prefer it over BDs lube, basically because it’s just a more lubey form of it, but I was wondering what can you add to give it the cum look. I hear that adding Titanium Dioxide can do it, but I’m not sure what ratios to try or if I need anything else. Anyone have any advice/experience in making their own form of bad dragons cum lube? I like J lube as it is, but I want it to be white to appeal to fantasy.

2. Harbenz

Harbenz New Member

I've never used titanium oxide but you can try adding a pinch each time and see what happens. I have sometimes put a few drops of milk, if you do I recommend you do it after microwave it, and spend it that day, because it gets rancid right away. In addition, the taste improves :p

3. Flexybend93

Flexybend93 Well-Known Member

I added a bit of coconut oil to the J-lube! It gives not only a bit more silkyness but also a nice white colour. Also you get a wonderful coconut smell. According to some people coconut oil is even really good for you :) Make sure you don't use hot water though to mix it, otherwise oil dropplets will appear on the surface.