1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How to train depth?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Draqen, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Draqen

Draqen New Member

Do you guys have any tips on how to take toys anally deeper? I'd really love to be able to get a lot of my Chance inside of me, but I can only get him about 6" in, and then it feels like I'm getting stabbed if I try to push any further. I've tried with a couple of toys but each one gets 6" in and i can't go any further as it hurts if i try use a little bit of force. Are my toys just too firm?
    Are there any particular toys or practices you can suggest that would help me be able to take my toys deeper? Thanks

2. grigori

grigori Active Member

Unfortunately depth training is not easy nor cheap. You need a smooth gradient of sizes specially on the diameter of the head of the toy, like following through the chance size chart, fully taking one before proceeding to the next. Or looking into a toy like slink from squarepeg would be ideal. I'd recommend going on the soft firmness, having a lot of lube and patience.. On some days my body would simple refuse to go a any deep, other days it was much easier. You are doing right on stopping when feeling stabbed, the toy must bend to go through and you should not fell any pain.

3. Draqen

Draqen New Member

That Slink from Squarepeg looks like fun. Would using toys deep like that loosen me up to eventually be able to take my bad-dragons deeper also do you reckon?

4. grigori

grigori Active Member

I believe so, I don't own a Slink, Squarepeg doesn't ship to where I live... But I had an Monster Buck from Exotic Erotics, which is basically the same concept. After taking it it was much easier to transition to a Tyson form me.

5. nakamura583

nakamura583 New Member

@grigori
    I have already trained with the slink from squarepeg and would now like to take the next step.
    would you say you have to take chance (Lsize) in soft or is medium also possible?

i always read that the toys should be as flexible as possible, which is understandable when you look at how the colon is formed.
    but i have seen so many videos where people go deep with toys that are not flexible and i wonder how that works.
    does the colon then move, i.e. to a straight line, or how do non-flexible toys go so deep?