1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hullo

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by ~Tempest-in-Chains~, Aug 7, 2014.

1. ~Tempest-in-Chains~

~Tempest-in-Chains~ Genderqueer, prefers male pronouns

So, where to start? Been lurking on BD since Dec 2013 or so. Was a toying (and sex/masturbation) virgin, made my first purchases just before Christmas and fully discovered the joys of pleasuring my own body soon after they arrived. Then I was immediately hooked, got into the fervor of Flop Fridays right alongside many of you (that was me in the shadows, behind the potted plant, refreshing like a mad thing and cursing my much-too-slow reflexes), and all around enjoying the friendliness and camaraderie around me (even if I never participated outwardly; just like at a real party!). Aaaand then August 2014 happened and I started lurking here.

So yeah. I "know of" a lot of you here, and hope to get to know you better. I'm painfully shy IRL, but don't know when to shut up when I get comfortable with people (trying to control that). I like to make people laugh, learn new things, make myself a better person. I'm not really a furry, but definitely into dragons, animals, fantasy realms, gaming, mecha, art... lots of things. I actually have a very (psychologically) intimate attachment to my BD toys and (formerly) to BD, for complex and emotionally painful reasons... so what I've learned about myself in becoming more sexually open, in control of my own life and body, and in touch with who I am (literally, figuratively) can be very closely associated with the BD forums and many of your own helpful posts on so many issues (from sex to gender to you name it). So, really, I've chosen to stop hiding to say thanks and to share and give back to others some of those things that have helped me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all...

2. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Welcome, I personally hope you'll find a real sense of community here. We have lots of threads just begging to be used over and over again, so lube up and take the plunge :)

~Tempest-in-Chains~ likes this.
  3. ~Tempest-in-Chains~

~Tempest-in-Chains~ Genderqueer, prefers male pronouns

Thank you Exeter! Imma go get durty... ;)

4. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

5. StarLuck

StarLuck Member

Hi and welcome! :3

~Tempest-in-Chains~ likes this.