1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hurt tailhole and playing with toys again....

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by buckpercheron, Oct 1, 2014.

1. buckpercheron

buckpercheron New Member

This has been partially covered before, but not fully. I know I am not the only one, as I know a few personally that are in the same barn as myself (yeah, stupid puns).

So in my last relationship, my ex seemed to be quietly trying to turn me into a size queen like him. I did not mind so much until problems occurred and I will leave it at that. needless to say, i now have a problem where using anything on my tail hole just does not feel as good as it should. even with my small k9 toy i got years ago from zeta. I want to be able to feel that great sensation again, more so without bleeding.

I am in the search for answers now on how do i get back into playing with toys to where it can feel great again, but also to do some stretching so i can take knots without any complications. I know one of my problems is that i get impatient, but even then, it just does not feel that great anymore. any advice?

2. Boargoth

Boargoth Hell no..

There's not enough info for a meaningful answer right now. Could be anything at this point. Bruised/broken tailbone, teared/ripped sphincter, (internal) hemorrhoids...

When did you last toy? What specifically hurts? only when toying, or (long) after too? When does it start bleeding. How much blood? just a few bright specs, or more and darker red?

Try not sticking anything up your bum for at least a month. But depending on where it hurts/what's bleeding and for how long already, you might need to go and see a doctor.

Exeter likes this.
  3. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I don't know if the OP is really saying that anything hurts...to me, I'm getting more a vibe of 'loss of sensitivity' than anything else.