1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

I'm starting to build up my FA portfolio!

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by strawberrystarlight, Sep 27, 2018.

1. strawberrystarlight

strawberrystarlight Used to be starrystrawberry!

So I finally made an account on FA (I've been curious for a while and wanted to see what it was all about) and realized that I could post writing there, which is what I do. Eventually I want to open up for commissions (I'm thinking once I have five or so stories up and people can see what I'm about) but before then I'm trying to build up my presence since right now I have absolutely nothing. I'm working on a mostly-human (but partially dragon) and dragon mating, and then after that I'm planning to do an anthro deer and a pack of werewolves gangbang but haven't started it yet.

The reason I'm posting this here is cause I'm hoping y'all could give me some ideas? Since these aren't commissions I can't guarantee that I won't change what I want of an idea but like, if you have a species pairing (or more) that you've been wanting to see or a specific kink that I know how to write then I can try to make it happen? Vore, watersports/scat, and age-play are my only hard limits so far for writing.