1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[COMPLETE] Assistance buying and re-shipping "Chance Flared" Large size Medium firmness

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Wolkenstein, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

I need assistance in buying "Chance Flared" Large size in Meduim firmness and in custom color and shipping it to Sarasota, Florida (or directly to Russia which would be more good for me). Bad Dragon are so bad that they don't ship to my country and denied to coaporate with any kind of resending companies with great anger. I don't know why..., but that is why I need some help!

I imagine it like beign US-citizen to place an order of my choise. When it arrives just resend it without opening to Florida where I'll take care about it to be sent directly to me.

Please, if you are interested in helping me, let's discuss it here according to OTP. If you have any useful information or questions, please reply.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. LizardsOut

LizardsOut Active Member

you could always purchase from anyone here willing to do international shipping.

3. LizardsOut

LizardsOut Active Member

Bad Dragon recently banned my account with them because my order took 6 weeks(TOS says 5 weeks) and I was asking customer service every week "Is it in process of being made yet?" On the 6th week on the 46th day I asked once more I was told "It's still in line to be made yet." I opened a paypal claim. I ordered not long ago on May 1st. I never heard any details from them until I was asking and I opened a case on the 15th of June with paypal to send them a notification that my order was overdue under their own terms of service and if they couldn't fill it I was entitled to go against their policy to not open a dispute. Thankfully someone here had the exact order, but got theirs faster than me and around the same time if not later then when I ordered.

I don't use Bad Dragons website anymore. Poor customer service and no information on order processing is a let down.
    I'll stick to buying/selling toys on here. Atleast I don't have to wait several months :rolleyes:

Zaphora and DragonD like this.
  4. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Just find someone who is willing to ship internationally it's not easy but I'm sure you'll be able to get something I have purchased and sold to people who are/were international etc. keep checking those threads....

5. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

But would it be new one or used? I want only new one!

I'm sorry, but this advice seems for me vague and uncertain. I don't understand what kind of threads do I have to check?

Currently I have only one person willing to help me... but that willing are leading to nothing. Only talking without any kind of activity for a week!

Is it so different from just selling a toy and shipping it internationaly? But in this case one could also get award for his effort.

And I also wonder, what if I try to post the same thing on BD forum? Probably, they would ban me in a few seconds :)) But it would be ridiculous... Denying when someone offer money for your work is strange :)

6. Zaphora

I think they had something about this on the bd forum actually ^_^ where are you trying to get a toy shipped to exactly?

7. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

...and I'm going to check it!

Just to Moscow.

8. Zaphora

So aren't you in Idaho? Am I wrong there? How are you unable to ship anywhere/buy? I'm confused now lol they don't allow it or?

9. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

No. I live in Russia, Moscow.

Since last year BD became bad. 1 They demand payment to be from the same country as requested country for shipping. 2 They don't ship to Russia directly. 3 They agressively deny any kind of parcel forwarding companies. Even if you use shopping assistand service when payment and shipping, for example, goes from USA, BD will cancel such order and return money without any explanation.

And I'm really disappointed with it! I gave up last year. But this summer I found this forum and I hope I can find a person who will be kind to help me. Because I don't know how to let BD understand they are doing it all wrong. And if there is some political crap behind this, it's very silly! Isn't it? :(

10. Zaphora

Oh yeah I think America did do something stupid there....they have even tried to get rid of social security and I think even lowered it and have gone after teachers (my family has been totally negatively affected by our current president it's so stupid. Have you made a ad on bd as well for this issue I think there was even someone there who had issues with the same thing but theirs was Mexico I can't remember exactly but I can look into it for you...

11. Villie

Villie wrow

"This means, depending on stock levels and demand, that orders may take from between 6-8 weeks to manufacture and dispatch. This can sometimes be higher, if we have a backlog of orders."

I wonder if they adjusted this recently

12. Villie

Villie wrow

Bad Dragon has refused to ship to Russia way before that dude become president

13. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

No. After analyzing BD forum I can state that it's dead. "Secondhand Central: Used Sales & Trades" = locked. Other posts about my issue is totally useless.

Thanks Dragon Hoard! It's alive and I hope I will solve my problem here! :)

Do you mean this one?
    https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=25554

At first, it's stale: dated from 2014. At second, if BD is not shipping to Russia you can't select Russia from a list of countries. So all recomendations given there is useless.

14. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

I moved your post to the Help, Questions and How-To's since the discussion is more about asking for help than it being a wanted ad. :)

Zaphora and Wolkenstein like this.
  15. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

Help is in progress! ;) I'm going to update this thread later to make a complete story :cool:

16. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

This story is still under way. I decided him to be firm and medium in size. And recently my Chance Flared has been born and now he's `en route`. In a very curved route, I would say! It took 6 weeks for BadDragon to produce him! (Have no idea why they can't hire more toy-makers if there are so many orders!)

I have received pictures of him from a kind person who is helping my Chance on his way home, but I won't show them all. Just one small picture.

[​IMG]

I want to make something special later... :) Just stay online :)

Zaphora and Slaanesh like this.
  17. Zaphora

Looking forward to it...

18. Wolkenstein

Wolkenstein Member

This is the Red square, Moscow. The Kremlin's Spaskaya tower is on the left, the Saint Basil's Cathedral is on the right and the GUM store is in the far center.
    ChanceFlaredInMoscow01.jpg
    And here's the Chance Flared! My Chance Flared is here, with me, in Moscow!
    ChanceFlaredInMoscow02.jpg ChanceFlaredInMoscow03.jpg
    What do I want to say by this? That it does not matter if Bad Dragon doesn't ship to Russia and denies to coaporate with any kind of forwarding companies with great anger. I do have found a way to get it because I wanted!!! And because theirs toys are worth buying them, of course!

The Dragon Hoard and the team, thank you for creating this web-forum! Evan Knight, thank you very much for helping me in purchasing and forwarding Chance! And also thanks goes to MyUS.com - the international mail forwarding company wich doesn't hesitate to ship sex toys in Russia or wherever.

Zaphora and HazetheFox like this.