1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Is Bad Dragon Discontinuing Their Cum Tubes?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by xVegetarianx, Jun 18, 2018.

1. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

I just noticed that Cum Tubes are no longer an option when shopping for toys from Bad Dragon. They used to be available for larger toys, but not anymore.

They still have a few available that it looks like they are trying to get rid of, but we can no longer select it as an option when picking the toy's color, size, and firmness.

Is Bad Dragon discontinuing their Cum Tubes?

If so, does anyone know why?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

Choose size and firmness then add to cart.

3. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

Exactly, the cum tube option was removed. :(

4. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

I tried it for a random one and once I added it, it asked me if I wanted to add one.

xVegetarianx likes this.
  5. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

Oh, OK, thanks.
    Bad Dragon's website is designed stupid then, and they really need to fix it.

You know, that makes me wonder about suction cups then, because I never bought a single Bad Dragon toy, because they don't say anything about suction cups on the toy pages, so I always figured they don't have them. Do they all have suction cups? It would be stupid for them to and not say so.

6. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Transmasc, He/Him/His pls

They don't all have SC's (basically, a good rule is if the toy has balls, a SC isn't an addable option), but to add them to an order that does support them and/or cumtube, when you put a toy in your cart, it pops up a message asking if you want to add those items on. Basically it went from an option on the build page and now it's pretty much an upsell, lol.

xVegetarianx likes this.
  7. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

I believe you can do a special request for a sc on toys with balls but you can't do a refund if it comes out bad.

8. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

Usually with these sort of toy makers, if they mess something up, they are supposed to toss it into a defective discount special section for those that want a cheap version regardless of flaws and defects. If they don't do that with suction cups, then maybe they can't back up the quality of any of their suction cups?

9. ebon.ibex

ebon.ibex Member

I think that all dildo makers have issues with suction cups on models with balls. Twin Tail Creations offers them on custom orders but they do have a disclaimer which reads: "Please note that Suction Cups may have diminished suction power on toys with balls due to the complex base shape."

As I understand it, in order for a suction cup to properly function the toy base must be symmetrical in design with minimal overhang to best accommodate the cup's circular shape and evenly disperse pressure. Balls that extend past the cup on one side only (lopsided overhang) create uneven pressure which can cause the cup to lift and release on the side opposite the overhang.

Of course this would be of special concern to those that like aggressive riding. ;)

10. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

Actually, not true. I've got many suction cup toys from many companies, and there are companies that mastered them where they are all perfect and work great, and then there are companies that don't know what they are doing and go out of business because of selling bad products.

The absolute worst are the cyber skin ones where they tried to make the toy and suction cup as one piece, all cyber skin. Well, cyber skin can't be used to make a suction cup, so none of those work at all. That is an example of a company not knowing what they are doing, and then going out of business.

Doc Johnson makes the best ones, and when they do make cyber skin ones, they take the time to use a different rubber for the suction cup, and then bind them together. However, those sometimes rip off if toy is bigger, because of the weight and force upon the suction cup when it is hanging and being used.

The 100% Silicone toys with suction cup built into their bases, work great.

Over all, a suction cup should be directly under the shaft, and the balls should just hang. Sometimes the balls will swing, and those are the best ones.

11. ebon.ibex

ebon.ibex Member

Well, I only collect 100% silicone fantasy dildos. Aside from Doc J, who primarily offer traditional dildos, what other makers offer suction cups on models with balls? I'd like to explore more options.

I should add that i'm not a fan of obvious suction cups slapped onto the bottom of the base. I prefer a seamless design where the cup is integrated into the base itself.

GammaTheDickNiffler likes this.