1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Is elliot bigger than the dimensions they say?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Vanquished, May 26, 2021.

1. Vanquished

Vanquished Bigger and better things

Hey everyone,
    I was looking at a large Elliot today before someone else got it and I was wondering if it's bigger than BD says. When I put it in the real size compare thing it looks as wide as the widest part of chance xl UF but it doesn't say that. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Measurements depend on where they put the tape measure on the shaft! It might be useful for BD to say what the widest dimension is.

It looks like they are very similar in thickness. The chart says that the medial ring (the little bulge) on Chance (2.9") is just a hair bigger than the shaft of Elliot (2.8). And the shaft of Elliot is just a hair bigger (2.8) than the shaft of Chance (2.72). Both of these toys taper and it's impossible to make a perfect comparison, because it all depends on where the tape measure is placed.

This is an issue with all their official measurements... where on the toy are they putting the tape measure?

Vanquished likes this.
  3. Vanquished

Yea its weird. Idk if the scale is off on the screen or if they just picked dumb spots to measure but it looks like the widest part of elliot is just a tick smaller than right above the lower ring on Chance (which is credit card width) so that would mean both should be shown as larger but for sure elliot given how much shorter it is. So like 3.35 diameter for chance and 3.3 for elliot (assuming the scale is correct on the website of course)

4. Vanquished

The answer is: yes, much
    At the widest part (what I'd call the head still) its 10 inch circumference, 3.2 inch diameter. The shaft is pretty close though I measure 9.5 inches or 3 inch diameter

Travis Bunday likes this.