1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Jinqian silicone?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Freelty, Mar 2, 2022.

?

Would you buy a jinqian toys?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2022.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Freelty

Freelty Member

Hi, I’m thinking about buying a new toy and I’ve seen couple of times here, that people are selling Jinqian toys. They are described as silicone toys, but are they really? What are your thoughts? Maybe someone had those toys and can give his/her opinion. Thanks in advance :) I’ve added a poll too.

2. chichikusai

chichikusai Active Member

Its one of these Chinese liquid silicone toys, usually only in orange and black? Yeah they are super soft high quality silicone. Awesome material, I have a ton of them. They are very soft so not suited for small size.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  3. nastya

nastya Member

While Chinese silicone definitely doesn't feel as high-quality as silicone from Western toy companies, it is still super soft and fun to play with. There have been critics like toy reviewers and toy companies voicing their concerns about potential health hazards of this kind of silicone (it mainly concerns the type of curing involved, tin?). They claim it may be carginogenic, but none of them has as of yet procured any evidence of that. One of the reviewers who seems to have good contacts to and who seems to be in the pockets of most major toy companies sent some Chinese toys for lab analysis more than a year ago and even upon repeated questioning by his community has not publicized anything of note. He claims they haven't been able to thoroughly analyze it yet as it was done for a favor, but it's more likely nothing was found.

chichikusai likes this.
  4. chichikusai

chichikusai Active Member

Yes, the correct technical of this material is "LSR" Liquid Silicon Rubber, unlike the old solid silicone which is very hard and used in many household items and cheap sex toys.

Its completely safe but the danger may come from the color pigments, some manufacturers don't use metallic color pigment because its less safe and more abrasive to the skin.