1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

JT or Duke's Butt

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Hybrid88, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

I'm thinking about ordering my first penetrable but I want to hear opinions on JT and Duke's Butt. I don't know that to get. They both look so good.

2. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

*I don't own either so this is just me making conversation*

I think Duke's Butt is sexier, personally. Nothing about fur and lube seems right to me lol. I love the tight contours of duke's perfect little pucker. If I had any top qualities I'd get one. I'm afraid that it would end for me about as well as trying to top my boyfriend, so I'll stick with dildos myself.

3. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I don't have either but I like JT more. Maybe I'm just more into foxes. I mean, there is no actual fur in JT, just texture. Something about a sexy little fox offering his ass up. But the character is usually considered as last thought when deciding.
    But really, it's up to you. Look closely at the internals and see what looks better. And have fun.

4. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Active Member

From what other people have said, the internals are very similar. It's really up to you what sort of character you prefer, but as the owner of a JT, I can say you wouldn't be disappointed with one!

5. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I have planned to get JT, myself. Dukes butt... I don't know, it never really appealed to me. In fact the only toy that is a dragon is actually a hybrid: the wolf dragon. All my other toys have been other animals.
    Maybe Duke is just too masculain for me and that's why I've never been attracted to his character. I don't know what it is... I jsut don't find him sexy. He's not ugly or anything... but there's no attraction.
    But yeah... JT. Nom nom nom.

6. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

I think I'm swaying towards JT. I do like Duke but I think JT looks a bit better.

7. slick

slick Active Member

I've owned both, the main difference is JT has that chunky tail to grab hold of, that extra silicone is where the extra dollars go. Internally they are the same however their rings are slightly different, JT is a tiny bit tighter and the cheeks have a different profile. Personally I prefer JT but I would not be unhappy if I still just had Duke's Butt - the only reason I sold it was to get a JT out of sheer indulgence o_O