1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

knotting analy?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Non_App, May 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Non_App

Non_App New Member

I've recently got Rex with medium size and firmness, with cumtube and suction cup. This was mainly to replace my beginners dildo, as it doesn't do much for me. I tried it on three separate occasions, and I'm not sure if my anus is still prepared for it. I was getting concerned when one time after using the toilet I had some blood on my toilet paper. I haven't have it since, and used it once after, but I'm still worried if I'm doing something wrong. Any advice

2. AncientWyrmling

AncientWyrmling Active Member

The skin inside the anus is very thin, so unfortunately it tears easily. It normally isn't anything to worry about and clears up just fine. Using lots of lube and being careful about the angle of your toy can help prevent them. Especially with a toy like Rex that has a pointy tip in any firmness.

Now, I'm not a doctor, but I've been told you only really need to worry if there is brown or black blood, as that means it's from farther up in your system, and may be coming from the colon area or intestines, which can be dangerous and is worth looking at.

Zachary likes this.
  3. Non_App

Non_App New Member

Define brown blood? Cause I'm not sure if the tannish residue is that now or a mix of the fecal matter and lube

4. Fjott

Fjott Member

My first toy was a medium Nova in soft, and I experienced some minor bleeding after going a bit too fast to begin with. As already said; lots of lube is of great help, relax and take it slow. I also found warming the toy in a sink full of hot water to help a bit as well. If attempting the knot for example, try to begin taking it until you feel a decent stretch, then gently go back a bit. Repeat and take a little bit more at a time, but stop if you feel it gets too intense relative to what you're comfortable with. Do not rush the stretching part to prepare yourself for the thicker parts of a toy in general. Now considering Rex's shape, if the tip itself is on the thick side, a bit of warm up with your fingers might help a bit.
    When I first got my XL UF Chance I did also notice some specs of red blood after going deep for the first time, which stopped happening after a little while once my body got accustomed to it. It also tends to look like it is a lot more than it actually is when diluted with lube and mucus.
    If it happens, take a break to let your body recover before going at it again.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Zachary likes this.
  5. Zachary

Zachary Slut for Dragon Dick

That is good to know. Thank you OP

6. Malove

Malove EMT and willing to give advice

Ok so I’m not a doctor but I am an emt when you have black stool it’s called Melina that means you have bleeding in your upper gastrointestinal track(aka stomach or small intestine. It turns black when it get digested by the body, knowing this if you see Melina it’s most likely not from any kinda of toying because the depths you would have to reach are around 6 feet. Melina is usually caused by ulcers. Bright red blood is the real thing to worry about, a small amount is ok with a week or so of rest after but a large amount is worth a doctors visit. Sorry for the huge reply. Hope this helps:D

Zachary likes this.