1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Lack of color Friday buys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willow, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

While it is still Black Friday, I'm sure some people are still out buying stuff. Did you get anything? What did you get? What do they know? Do they know things? Let's find out!
    ... I didn't really do much. Went onto Bad Dragon at 8am (PST) and was faced with shit shutdowns and timeouts and the feeding frenzy of 40% toys commenced. Typically, I sit these out, but I decided to get some things that I've thought about. My idea was getting a Sofia, a small Flint (I have the medium) and a medium Winstons tail (I have the large). Well after numerous attempts of trying to get the pages to load for Sofia, I came to realize that she is only 25% off (I assume most penetratables are). Picked her up anyway, but I had to cross off one of wants off. I decided to drop Flint.
    Winston was much more difficult to sang. The lag had become nearly unbearable and too many times it timed out and went offline. I did make it to the page and there were only 5 mediums left. Must have tried 20 times to snag one.
    I don't which time actually worked since it never brought me to the cart page, but 2 of them ended up in my cart. Removed one and checked out and now waiting for the activity to die down.
    Also did not pick up a teenie pack, its rare for me to pass it up, but it was exhausting trying to get this done. I don't think I'll be participating next year. Probably.

Also looked at PH but I want to hold off on those. Those also another site that's not based in the US, I'm interested in but not gonna buy it just yet.

2. Valkires

Valkires Well-Known Member

That's interesting That you had to pay 25%.
    I too was trying to Wade through that feeding frenzy like you, And for the 1st 30 minutes of the sale it was almost impossible to add more than one thing to your cart; however, I noticed that about 7 minutes after the deadline passed, Everything went back down to 40% off; So that did not happen with you?

I ended up Getting 4 insertables ( With suction cups of course) and 6 penetrables. Figured I try them out and the ones I didn't like I would Put them up for adoption.

I'm still waiting on my order, bad dragon hasent even started pouring the penetrables yet. But once it does it right I would have tried every single penetrable offered by bad dragon.