1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Large BD Flint and MHT Toys

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by PegasoreassREX, Aug 9, 2021.

1. PegasoreassREX

PegasoreassREX New Member

Hello again! Here I have some lightly used toys that were used maybe a few times (if more than once). All kept in storage, and clean. Non-disease/non smoking home. I do have cats, but all toys will be cleaned/sanitized again before shipping.

#1 First up is a Large Flint from bad dragon, firmness 3 flop. The flop defect is a small nick on the balls. The cum tube unfortunately got cut when the cabinet door closed on it. However, I will include the rest of the tube and I can get a male/male nozzle to reconnect it if buyer wants. This toy was way bigger than expected, and I have only used it once (unsuccessfully). Its sat in storage since. My asking price is $120 shipped US. international will cost extra

#2 Large Dragon from MHT 75% soft- this one is an awesome toy, i just hardly ever use it anymore since I have others that I like more.
    Asking price $120 shipped US. International will be extra.

#3 Venomous Tongue from MHT 75% soft. this was another from a flop lot from MHT. Its defect is the vaculock hole made one side of the toy a little thin. Ill throw this one in for $20 if you buy any of the others from this listing.

#4 Original Michael Vegas from MHT 75% soft. this was another from a flop lot from MHT that I got like 4 of. $100 shipped US. International will be extra.

#5 Medium Axel from MHT 75% soft.
    this was another from a flop lot from MHT. $100 shipped US. International will be extra.
    20210808_172559.jpg 20210808_172637.jpg 20210808_172535.jpg 20210808_171325.jpg 20210808_171525.jpg 20210808_171401.jpg

2. Blueporcupine

Blueporcupine Well-Known Member

interested in large dragon and the add on tongue! sending message

3. PegasoreassREX

Dragon and Venonous Tongue are sold!

4. KoolgeeBrom

KoolgeeBrom Active Member

Can I get a close up pic of the flint's cumtube. I want to asses the damage before potentially buying

5. PegasoreassREX

sure. I will send one in a pm here shortly. the only damage is that it was cut. but it can easily be reconnected with a double ended barb.

6. cappa

cappa Member

Hello! If possible, how much would shipping of flint be to EU/Sweden?

7. PegasoreassREX

probably quite a bit. if you want to tell me specifically which toy you want and your shipping address in a DM, I can calculate it.

8. Drippy

Drippy New Member

Is Flint still available?

9. RJCK

RJCK Well-Known Member

Dragon still available?