1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Letters you'll never send

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by failedfetus, Oct 1, 2015.

1. failedfetus

failedfetus I enjoy way to many Internet things.

I figured some of you may feel horrible about someone, something. I used to do this in class, till my teacher caught me. However, she liked the idea of me never sending the letter. She asked me to keep doing it. However, if I started ripping them up instead. I honestly didn't want her reading them.
    So basically the idea is to vent as much as you please. We shall read and never reply.

So, the rules here are simple.
    - No replying to someone else's letter.
    - You can like someone else's letter. Good positive vibe.
    - Let the post be as long as you'd like. No stopping you there.

2. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

There's actually a website that sort of does this, Dear Last Letter. The point is to write letters to people you lost but didn't get a chance to fully express your feelings to.

I know this because my stepdad made it. He does web design and wanted to say some things to his late brother that he's never been able to let go of. His brother was killed in a workplace accident involving a machine that didn't have the required guard piece. So his death was too sudden to really process, even all these years later.

There aren't many letters on the site, but your letters are thrown into a starry sky and users can vote on the letters and categorize them.

http://www.dearlastletter.com/