1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

List Arts Suction Cups!!!!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by southpupuk, Feb 28, 2020.

1. southpupuk

southpupuk Member

Been looking for a way to add a suction cup? I've just received a medium and Large from Lust Arts!
    they took way longer than I expected but they are here and I am happy!

They are fairly soft silicone but they stick really well to both the BD you base and several surfaces!

I’m very excited to see how they will perform during use, but initial impressions seem excellent!!!!

2. Shinkay

Shinkay Active Member

I am curious. How are the cups?

3. southpupuk

southpupuk Member

OMG SOOOOO GOOOD!

They are really strong, it took a while to get to me as I think it’s just one person, but when they did arrive I was so pleased!
    I have medium/medium and large/large as you can choose the size of the cups on either side rather than a firmness!

the wonderful thing about them is that they are flexible and strong so that the toy (realistic dick for example) moves FAR more naturally and more enjoyable!

The strength of the suction is also incredible! But both surfaces must be dry and lube free or they slide off!
    Well worth the money! The shipping was as much as the items to be fair but sooooo well worth it!

Shinkay likes this.
  4. Shinkay

Shinkay Active Member

Thanks! I was wondering about the dry and lube free part. Thats good to know ;)! might get em as well soon.

5. southpupuk

southpupuk Member

Check the sizes of the base of your toy. the difference between the M and L is quite big. I’ll try and get some pics up!

Shinkay likes this.
  6. KnkKitten

KnkKitten Member

Actually most suction cups do well on a slightly wet surface, helps remove the air for a stronger bond. ouo I ordered mine a couple days ago, eagerly awaiting them so I can use my flint hands free. LOOOL