1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Long Distance Relationships!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grimmyr, Sep 3, 2014.

?

Are you in a long distance relationship?

1. Yes I am!

33.3%
  2. No I am not.

3.0%
  3. I have been in one, and I enjoyed it!

21.2%
  4. I have been in one, and I didn't enjoy it.

39.4%
  5. I haven't been in one, but I wouldn't mind it!

12.1%
  6. I haven't been in one, but I don't think I would like it.

3.0%
  7. I feel indifferent about them!

6.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

True. But are you going to meet each other in RL?

2. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

They have several times, if I recall correctly. It's not easy, as @Thursar lives in Denmark and Grimm lives in Wisconsin, like me. But I always enjoy their happiness when I do hear about it.

In other news, I hope to get a phone call from my boyfriend at some point. I don't believe I can survive w=this time without a few calls.....;( Best way to go about that, anyone?

3. SnowLycan

But what I don't understand is why have a relationship online if you are never going to live together etc.

4. Thursar

Thursar Member

You make things work until you can live together. It can be hard and enduring but it can work if you a strong willpower. Grimmyr and I do plan on living together. It's just a matter of when.

Also we have met eachother several times. First time we met was in the summer of 2010, we've been seeing each other every summer and Christmas since.

Grimmyr likes this.
  5. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Aww thanks Jazzi! Your words are most kind and both Thur and I appreciate it! :)

But yeah, haha. Believe me Snow, if living together was an easy process Thur and I would be living together already. XD I constant harrass him about moving over every day. Immigration process is a bitch, though. :T Luckily Denmark will be allowing dual citizenship as of the summer in 2015! So hopefully soon.... -Nudges Thur-

Also I think it would be a good thing to find a happy medium for both you and your man! I know it is hard to do that in your situation, but maybe find a certain time of day where you can have a conversation every day? :)

Thursar likes this.
  6. SnowLycan

Ah now that changes things I thought you guys were just online dating but if you see each other as often as you can in RL then that's totally different.
    We'll best of luck to the both of you in your relationship. X

Grimmyr likes this.
  7. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

Aha yeah. XD I mean it is a huge hassle and it costs a lot to see each other, but I'd rather have that then not see him at all. Long distance relationships are hard and even harder to be understood by some, but sometimes they're really worth it! Without Thursar, I probably would've never been able to travel Europe or had the desire to, let alone be able to experience some of the most interesting and fun cultures the world has to offer! As much as I love America, I love Europe more.

But thank you, Snow!

SnowLycan likes this.
  8. SnowLycan

I was trying to explain that online relationships are pointless only when it's just cyber. So I will now refer to it as cyber relationships instead.
    Excuse me for my mistake. *bows*

Grimmyr likes this.
  9. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Now I understand! No no no, you don't have to apologize for a mistake. :'D I suck at understanding things.
    Yeah sometimes I don't understand why people would want to date another person if they never would want to make it an "official" relationship and try to meet up in real life? I mean, it would be so hard to stay faithful to a person you've never met, nor got to be with on an emotional or physical level with IRL. It almost sounds... Silly to me? :I That and you would have to abide by relationship rules that were made by a couple that have no plans to ever be together IRL. Say wut?

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  10. SnowLycan

See this is what I meant but I guess I phrases it badly. I also thought it the whole point of this thread. But I guess I was mistaken. ε-(´∀`; )

11. Jazzi the Pegasus

I suggested to him that I have my Tuesdays off, but he was having isues switching phone providers, and I had to give him my number again. Dunno if he has it, but hopefully I can get to talk to him soon *crosses fingers*

12. Jazzi the Pegasus

I guessed this was any kind of long distance relationship. But cyber relationship is a different thing. I agree, THAT makes no sense whatsoever. It's like a side bitch almost xD I couldn't imagine never seeing my bf ever again, even though that risk has been multiplied by a bajillion ).(

13. SnowLycan

Aww there there sugarcube I am sure he'll be back soon or at least get in touch with you ASAP.

Jazzi the Pegasus likes this.
  14. Jazzi the Pegasus

Keep the faith *peace sign*