1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Looking for depth and girth in all the wrong places

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Maron, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Maron

Maron Member

As the title says, I'm looking for something to penetrate deep (anally), but give me that full feeling as well. I have a medium unflared chance, I like how deep it reaches, but I don't quite get the full feeling I'm looking for. Is sizing up to a large the best option, or are there other BD toys that do what I'm looking for better? I was considering bumble hooves, but it didn't look like it has the flexibility, and I was considering Tucker as well, simply because that knot.

Any suggestions are welcome.

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

you might want to check Out Mr. Hankey toys https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/shop. Their toys tend to be a bit longer than BD and are always rather girthy. they have a lot of more vanilla toys, but have recently broken into the fantasy market. the toys i really love from are thor's hammer, the centaur, Largo, El Rey and Boss Hogg. Some of the more interesting toys i have are BFG, Beowolf and Prince Charming.

they have a cyber monday sale of 25% off, right now. if you get this today check them out before the sale ends.

As for BD toys girth and length look at Sleipnir. If you can handle it XL Echo and Roland might be the girth and length your looking for. Roland not so much girth, i mean its knot is about 3." Sorry most of my stuff is XL so my perspective is a bit different. ;)

hope this helps

Maron likes this.
  3. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

Tucker was one of my favorite BD toys...long enough to feel it going in deep, and the knot was well proportioned in the XL version. I think that Tucker would actually be a great choice if you want a knotted toy.