1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Lube Discussions

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by DameKathryn, Nov 15, 2014.

1. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Here's a place to discuss lube and give advice about lube and complain about lube and stuff.

So I pretty much exclusively use water-based lubes even when I'm not toying, but I've really been considering trying other lubes. I tend to be really sensitive to lubes and they tend to make me itchy. What I've tried is Pink: Water (and Pink the silicone one), Wet Water, Cumlube, and a few others including gel lubes which I hate. I've been considering trying Sliquid because of how highly rated it is by HeyEphiphora. Does anybody else (especially vagina-users) have lube recommendations?

2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I also only like to use water based lube.
    boyfriend says its a bit watery, and he always makes a mess with it xD
    Does anyone know any thicker water based lubes?
    Is the new Bad Dragon cum lube any good?

I currently use Probe thick & rich.

3. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I found this at the store the other day and decided to give it a try.
    20141117_203556.jpg
    It doesn't specifically say it's water based but the ingredients seem like it is.
    20141117_203617.jpg
    It is actually thicker, so maybe it might be better for you Vitani.

As far as coconut oil, I've never tried it because it kinda weirds me out lol. There's something more comforting to me about getting my lube out of a bottle that says "personal lubricant"...I know it's supposed to be great. I guess it just squicks me a little. I might get over that eventually though.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  4. KatieCD

KatieCD Member

I use Probe Thick & Rich and J-Lube. Probe feels the best out of any lube I've tried and J-lube is really, really cheap but you have to mix it yourself. I've tried just about every major lube including coconut oil and I swear by these.

5. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

I highly suggest Slippery Stuff Gel. It is actually a thick gel! I love it. If you put it on a toy, it doesn't roll off like BD lube. It is my all-time favorite. It does have a bit of a smell but it doesn't bother a sensitive nose, its just there. Kind of "feminine" smell idk lol. Not bad.

Just a dab and I can play for an hour! I have used it for anal (once) and it was fantastic.
    For those of you that hate oil lubes, this is the opposite of the spectrum!

Zachary likes this.
  6. motrax

motrax Member

Goin to second Sliquid esp their booty gel, seems to work well everywhere despite the name.

7. KatieCD

KatieCD Member

Even though I don't prefer them, I do like slippery stuff and sliquid booty gel. They both last awhile and have safe ingredients. One of them would definitely be my choice if not for Probe and j-lube.

Zachary likes this.
  8. othersounds

othersounds Guest

A long time since a post appeared in this thread but I'll break the silence with a question. Does anyone know of a lube that is (very)similar to the BD cum lube? I absolutely love that one but it is kind of expensive with the shipping and the toll fees... Anyone know of a brand that's more available but with the same feel, look, stickiness etc?
    Thanks.

9. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

The only one that I know of that has the same feel, look and stickness is J-lube. Of course you have to find the right amount of water to add to get it to the same consistency... more trial and error. But considering a little powder goes a long way... that's a lot of trials for one bottle.
    Of course, it doesn't quite wash off as easily. More water makes it more slicker... to a point; after that, the water will overpower the lube.

10. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

So far I love using Sliquid! and for imported lube Pepee is like BD's old cumlube with the stingy-ness (I do not like the new mix of BD's cumlube at all now its runny and watery) and its nice and thick too, and not sure the brand but its called "semen lotion" http://www.kanojotoys.com/cum-creampie-lotion-p-317.html and so far its pretty good, I might order some later on (there's other kinds, some that even supposedly smell like the real thing)
    I tried Coconut oil vaginally and got a UTI so that's a no for me :(

11. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

@Dark Butterfly I wouldn't trust those products as they do not tell you what is it them. Also did you use raw coconut oil? It comes in a jar and is solid till heated.

12. fluffymaster

fluffymaster Member

Raw coconut oil works!

SnowLycan and Exeter like this.
  13. Zachary

Zachary Slut for Dragon Dick

Thank you! I just placed an order

14. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

Np. I did get a new bottle last week (32oz) and it has absolutely no smell now. For science I decided to taste it and it has no taste either. I wouldnt swallow it though, but for those curious, now you know lol

Zachary likes this.
  15. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if coconut oil leave it's smell on the toy permanently?
    My toys smell like coconut oil now and it's not coming out. This smell is a little off putting for me because I use coconut oil every single day in my food (and I really love the smell of the silicone...)
    welp!

16. DragonHoardUser

DragonHoardUser Member

Probe and Slippery Stuff contain Polyethylene glycol (PEG, PEO, or POE). JLube is effectively raw PEG. The majority of water based lubes use PEG. Here's a new warning from last year about PEG: http://newyorkcity.legalexaminer.co...ntists-to-study-miralax-side-effects-in-kids/

Sliquid doesn't use PEG in at least some of their lube types. I haven't researched their components very deeply yet.

Silicone is very good at absorbing smells. It will slowly lose all the smell over time. You can clean it lots of times, cover up the smell with something else, or use other absorbers like baking soda to try to bleed off the smell faster.

17. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

@Sleepy on the BD forums mentioned that using toothpaste will get the smell of anything off of silicone, even butt stink;;

18. Mr. Silicone

Mr. Silicone Member

19. Mr. Silicone

Mr. Silicone Member

Othersounds,
    I do know of another product coming on the market soon that is very similar to BD and priced about 25% less $$ so feel free to get a little crazy and it's 100% easier to order. Wizards & Dreams. Free samples for everyone will be offered for a limited time. You just pay the ACTUAL shipping cost. No bullshit. Created for busy hands and toys alike. Available mid September.
    Enjoy

20. strawberrystarlight

strawberrystarlight Used to be starrystrawberry!

Sliquid! If you read Dangerous Lilly it’s one of the most actually body-safe lubes out there. I am gonna try cumlube once my next order comes in though.