1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

My Fucking Machine Modification: Rhythm Strokes

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by xVegetarianx, Jun 18, 2018.

1. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

I made this rhythm strokes.

My rigged speed dial made from some screws, a piece of rope, and a small weight. When turned on with a wireless outlet remote, it will maintain the rhythm strokes it is set for, at the preset speeds and stroke lengths. These strokes mimic real intercourse, by driving in hard and fast, while pulling out slow.

Stroke speeds can be set (from 16 RPM to 47 RPM), or (from 16 RPM to 145 RPM). Stroke lengths can be changed as normal, just have to untie the rope from the moving arm, and retie it to the arm again each time. Depending on how short or long the stroke is, the stroke will also change the speed, as longer strokes will move the rope a longer distance.

https://xhamster.com/videos/fucking-machine-modification-rhythm-strokes-8554345

In the video above, I plugged the machine into a wireless remote outlet so it can be turned on by a remote, because the speed dial itself will not be accessible in this set up. With machine unplugged, and speed dial in place, take a long thin rope and tie one end really good to the arm of the machine that pushes out. Then set the arm for the longest stroke and extend the arm out. With the arm out, take the rope and wrap it under and over the back part, then tie it to the speed dial in its slowest position. Then pull the arm back to give some slack on the rope and then tie a small weight to the other end of the rope so it will pull the speed dial to its fastest position, but make sure the small weight won't touch anything when it moves up and down.

The speed dial is held in place with velcro and given added support from fishing line. The rope can simply be untied from the speed dial, and the screws can be removed, and then the speed dial itself can be removed from the velcro, and used as a normal manual speed dial. So this is not a permanent modification.

CAUTION: Always unplug machine when making any changes to it. When adding screws to speed dial, always take the speed dial apart first, so you know where to put them without damaging any wires inside.

Diudischki likes this.
  2. Blytiel

Blytiel Active Member

Perhaps you should condense these posts all to a single thread instead of spamming this subtopic board?

3. xVegetarianx

xVegetarianx Member

They are different topics!

If you think 2 single topics about completely different things is spam, then clearly you have no idea what spam is.

4. iliketoberude

iliketoberude Member

hi would love to chat more about machines, will be able to post pics of my heavy-duty one, also working on remote and vr swing lol oh what fun

5. ffox

ffox Member

I'd be happy to join you in this chat!