1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Need help deciding on wich masturbator and dildo to buy

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by gianluk, Oct 2, 2019.

1. gianluk

gianluk New Member

Hi, im new to BD but im really interested into buying a dildo for ananl stimulation and a masturbator.:p
    For the dildo i was interesterd into Nocturne (med), but i dont know wich firmness to chose and if its the best for that purpose.:(
    For the Masturbator its quiet tricky, i want one that is tight enought and has a good feel on the inside ...any suggestion? . At first i was very interested into JT but the problem is that im 6.9inch(17cm) long and 5.5inch(14cm) gr. i dont want to brake the toy or not beeing able to pen at all :(.
    Anyone that have some exp. with that can help me?

thx in advance;)

2. Truman

Truman Stallion Lover

If your new to toying than I'd suggest a mini or small Razor, Rex or Cole. I started out with Razor and Chance in mini size. As to firmness, the smaller toys really aren't noticeable but generally you'd want firm in smaller sizes and soft in much larger sizes. Medium is a good middle ground. Bad Dragon has a set of samples to help you choose. https://bad-dragon.com/products/sampleset

As to masturbators there are plenty of them out there. I have never owned a BD masturbator before so I can't give an opinion on feel. Mary is pretty popular though. As far as breaking the toy, silicone is pretty stretchy and durable. I doubt you'd break it. Other options other than BD is this https://www.etsy.com/listing/626669568/cheval-two-hole-horse-sex-toy?ref=shop_home_active_6&crt=1.
    Another option is purchasing a fleshlight. I have one in Anikka Albrite and I love the lifelike texture it has!

Good Luck!