1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

never took the time to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by vampirebat, Apr 18, 2018.

1. vampirebat

vampirebat just another nancy boy

hey all! i've been a bad dragon customer for almost 4 years! i bought my first toy for myself shortly after i turned 19. instantly fell in love and have been buying fantasy toys whenever money allows. sentient monsters and aliens are like... definitely one of my biggest kinks (tentacle hentai, anyone?) so it's unsurprising that i'm so into weird dicks.

anyway, i'm currently 22. i'm one of those scary bathroom-raiding trans people the media warned you about (jk, i'm just a post-transition trans guy livin' stealth in a conservative part of michigan). i'm a bit of an eccentric recluse with a variety of interests, including the paranormal, goth fashion/culture, post-punk music, urban exploration, the arts, photography, collecting oddities/specimens/taxidermy, internet fringe cultures, video games, and horror media. anyone is welcome to approach me to chat - i'm somewhat shy, but do enjoy talking with people. i care for five rats, two cats, and a ferret! they're the most important things in my life and i wouldn't trade them for the world. they bring me immeasurable joy.

i'm an art hobbyist who recently decided to pursue art school in hopes of getting into the art profession. here is a sample of my work.
    [​IMG]
    (i'm inactive on fa currently, sorry! so disregard the watermark.)

if you would like to see photos of my pets, my art, and myself, hop on over to my instagram.

uhm... that's all i can really think to say for now. if you read all of this, thank you for your time! see you folks around the forum.