1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

New BD addick

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by Axi0n, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

Howdy!
    Checking in from Houston, Texas, I am a bicurious guy in his late 20’s. I picked up my first BD toy during the Valentines drop:
    L/M Nox
    What an absolute beast is he! I’m a bit new to anal play and did not realize how girthy this naughty dragon would be. I had taken up to 2.5” diameter, but nowhere near the circumference which slipped my mind at checkout. Needless to say, I was quite intimidated the first night with him which prompted me to snag a Doc Johnson Intimidator, and after some stretching, was able to get past the massive middle bulge and follow the shaft on the downside.
    He’s still a bit too girthy for me to ride, but I hope here soon this dragon will train me
    Looking forward to plenty more mounted time and getting to know you in the community! Maybe some Houston residents here might be able to give me some tips and tricks.
    Here’s a pic of my boy.

Attached Files:

Musclebutt likes this.
  2. SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten New Member

My first BD purchase was a Nox too! That is cute that they gave you a valentine as well. Nice touch.

3. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

Yeah, it was during the Valentines drop sale. Threw in a sucker and Valentine’s themed dick print packing paper. I’ll be using that for some special shopping items later on lmfao.