1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

New BD "Baron"

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by sporker, Mar 12, 2020.

1. sporker

sporker Member

Has anyone else seen the new addition to the BD family? It is massive in XL sizes...14.5" head circ.. Certainly not for the faint of heart and definitely out of my range.

2. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

YEEESSSS! I just saw it and the size chart. I'm seriously considering getting a large in "surprise me" next week, depending on how things go with the virus quarantine. I have enough in my checking to cover a few weeks without pay right now.

3. Shinkay

Shinkay Active Member

Yeah, I want a medium one. I'm sure there are people who can take bigger, but not me x'D.

4. Mike Graybill

Mike Graybill New Member

Has anyone got there’s in yet?

5. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

I bought a medium firmness LARGE Baron in dark green. I bought it new, but unused. It was too big for the previous owner. I don't know who could take an XL size. The head makes a satisfying POP. I'm running out of room in my toy cabinet.

Attached Files:

6. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

I have a small, which is still pretty big. I think it's great! Pretty scary looking, but the design works great. I highly recommend it, if you like the style and if one of the sizes is right for you.