1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

New member - not able to post in WTS/WTB

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by subway, Jun 27, 2018.

1. subway

subway Active Member

Hi,
    Just read the open trading policies, but when I try to add a post, I got "not have sufficient privilege" to do that.
    I would like to buy an XL pearce, but apparently I cant do that, as I should not ask the seller in private, and I cannot add a post to the thread.

When trading was allowed at the BD forums, I bought a large blaze and an xl winston there under the same nick.

2. Valkires

Valkires Well-Known Member

That happened to me.
    All you have to do is post replies (like what I'm doing now) to 5 random threads.

It might have changed since me so I'd do a few more than 5, but after I commented, I was instantly able to make a post.

Also, since your at some other thread since your there consider sharing your opinion.

3. subway

subway Active Member

The problem was that I looked for an XL pearce and the search engine showed the results in the "completed" thread as well, and I think those threads are locked after the transaction was succeeded.

I now have an XL pearce on the way :)

4. hybrid_prospect

hybrid_prospect New Member

Nice! What toys do y'all recommend for starters? I know I can manage decent sized normal toys but as far as bad dragon goes I have my eyes on a small chance and a small elden