1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

pls delete [NO/EU] WTS Multilot

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Sad_Concept, Jun 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

https://imgur.com/a/Bxkhs7f
    Hello, originally made the post on reddit thats why the dates are a few days back, if you are want to make sure its still me you can also check the reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragonBST/comments/gvhbj7/noeu_wts_multilot/.

Zoie ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 110$ 98€

Tyson XL med shaft firm base W/ cumtube and suction cup ----------------- 230$ 205€

Winston`s Tongue Medium Medium ---------------------------------------------------SOLD

Snowball ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 76$ 68€ Flawed dont remember why as he looks fine

Nox Medium Soft W/ cumtube and suction cup ---------------------------------------- SOLD
    Flawed dont remember why and cant see anything wrong

Nocturne Medium medium W/ cumtube and suction cup ---------------------- SOLD
    Flawed dont remember why and cant see anything wrong

Natascha --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD Flawed small nick on the front

Mystic Large Firm -------------------------------------------------------------------------------SOLD

Mystic XL med shaft firm base W/ suction cup -------------------------------------- SOLD

Leilani ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ SOLD Flawed dont remember why and wont open it to see.

Kona Small soft shaft firm base ------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD Flawed small nick under base

JT --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD Flawed dont remember why and cant see anything wrong

Janine`s Muzzle ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD

Hazel ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 76$ 68€ Flawed core is off center

Echo XL soft -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 165$ 147€

Crackers Medium Medium ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SOLD

Chance Flared Small Firm --------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD

Chance unflared XL soft ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD Flawed nick on the end ofshaft near base

Chance Flared Medium medium --------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD

Blaze Medium medium W/ cumtube ----------------------------------------------------------- 84$ 75€ flawed suction cup

Alice -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOLD Flawed a bit much trim at the end not very noticeble

PS. these are all prices without postage. postage within the eu usually starts at 28 euro, yes i know its expensive even within eu but where you live within the eu doesnt affect the price only weight. and norway is expensive.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    RK200 likes this.
  2. sp33dy

sp33dy Active Member

Would be interested in Chance Unflared XL and maybe Tyson XL. I sent you a PM.

Edit:
    Ok, just realized that Norway is not in the EU, and don't really want to deal with customs right now... Sorry

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  3. laurens010

laurens010 Member

hy, im interested in the Chance unflared XL soft, how much would shipping be to the Netherlands?

4. AreYouSureYouKen

AreYouSureYouKen Active Member

Hello! I am interested in the Mystic XL.
    I already have one on the way but I like this coloration more so I'll just have to instantly sell that one again.

How much is it gonna cost me to get it shipped to NL? And do you have any idea if there are going to be customs/import fees?

Thanks in advance!

5. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

Hello, shipping will be arounnd 30 euro, and im honestly not quite sure about the customs/import fees, i know Norway is not part of the european union, but we have som deal withe the EU, i will mark as gift eiter way, but i can not garuantee that there will be no fees asociated with the import.

6. Smygardian

Smygardian Member

Hi,
    Is the Unflared Chance soft still available?

7. Smygardian

Smygardian Member

I'll hit you up with a PM

8. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

Hello, im sorry but i just sold it

9. lustyfenrir

lustyfenrir Well-Known Member

Hi, I'd take the JT. Shipping is to Germany.

10. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

that is 28 euro for shipping + 68 euro for the toy, that is a total of 96 euro, does that sound good?

lustyfenrir likes this.
  11. Dragonrider

Dragonrider Member

Are any sleeves left?

12. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

all the ones that doesnt have sold on them is still up

13. lustyfenrir

lustyfenrir Well-Known Member

Yes I'd take it for 96 € in total.

14. Celionism

Celionism Definitely not experienced

I'm interested in the snowball, if you could send to the U.S. I'm willing to wait! :)

15. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

sure, its 78 dollars for the toy and 35 dollars for the shipping for a total of 113 dollars, plus waiting untill the restrictions are up, if this sounds fine you can DM me.

16. Robbie

Robbie Member

Hi,
    I'm interested in Echo, how much would shipping be to the UK?

Cheers.

17. coolofdead

coolofdead Active Member

Hi, i'm really interested in crackers, would you do 110 with shipping to eu ?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  18. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

Echo XL would be 147 euro plus 29 euro for shipping for a total of 186 euro, does that sound good?

19. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

Crackers is 94 euro plus 28 euro for shipping within europe exept if you are in norway

20. Paladin

Paladin New Member

Interested in the remaining nox with cumtube if available? Is shipping to the uk plausible ?