1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Noticed someone in real life.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Seth, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Seth

Seth Member

ok, I noticed today that a female co-worker of mine has a meng keychain, and I almost burst out in laughter when I saw it. Her and I don’t know each other well, and I don’t mind that, but I can’t help but start to feel like I’m going to burst out in laughter now that I know something so personal about her.

I know, I will respect her privacy and not let her know what I realized, I’m not a creep. but someone please help me stop from almost giggling at her every time I see the keychain.....

2. Whisky Forest

Whisky Forest Member

Maybe she is a GoT Fan and someone (with a sense of humor) gave it to her as a gift.
    In that case you would totally seem like a creep if you start a conversation on that topic.
    Wait till you see the BD and MrHankey Stickers on her Laptop to be sure. ;-)

Xochiquetzal likes this.
  3. Pasdebol

Pasdebol Active Member

If you wanna start a conversation, you could ask her where she got that lovely keychain, whithout telling (at first) you know its name.

Xochiquetzal likes this.
  4. Seth

Seth Member

I was actually thinking about that, but the issue here is that she leaves it out in the open and every time I see it I have to try so hard to keep a straight face. It’s painful..

Fletch likes this.