1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Nox vs TTC Alto, Alto worth getting?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Baboon Buffoon, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Baboon Buffoon

Baboon Buffoon Bald-Butted Boi

So I currently own a Large Nox and while looking around TTC's Alto caught my eye. I was wondering if anyone here has Alto and could tell me if it's worth owning them both. I would be getting the Large, but I noticed that Alto and Nox are very similar proportion-wise, with Alto being slightly longer and thinner.

My question to anybody with Alto is would it be worth having both him and Nox in Large? Alto looks to have a less pointy head and be more textured, but his texture still looks fairly subtle and I don't know if I'd end up having 2 dildos which are nearly interchangeable.

2. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

I have had both Nox and Alto and like my Alto WAY more! There are enough differences in design where you will feel the difference between them! Plus the finish on TTC's toys are a different feel as well! The ridges on the Alto feel very nice in use along with with its blunt head and bulgey front of the shaft! I think it would definitely be worth getting! Plus if you find one is way better than the other and don't need both, you can always sell the other one on here and make a good chunk of your money back! Win-win!

3. Baboon Buffoon

I guess Alto will be my next toy then, thanks for the advice. It also probably will help that Nox has a cumtube while I'll be getting a suction cup on Alto, so they'll have different uses even outside of the shape of the dildo itself.

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  4. stuck-on-the-knot1

stuck-on-the-knot1 Ember

The suction cups work fantastic if you haven't had one from BD or TTC yet! Definitely always worth the extra $5! The are pretty backlogged right now from the Holidays so if you aren't too picky about colors, you might wanna wait for a stock drop or find one secondhand so you don't have to wait 3-8 weeks!

5. Baboon Buffoon

I'll consider it, but I'm probably not going to order really soon because I need to sell my Elliot first. I'll keep an eye on their stock though.

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  6. Baboon Buffoon

I only realised last night that Large Alto is actually only 8.25 inches of usable length, not 10. Do you still think he's worth getting? I suppose about half an inch of Nox's insertable length is the thin tip of his head, but still...

Edit: I went for it and ordered him. It didn't look like there were going to be any drops of what I wanted any time soon so I just have to hope it doesn't take too long to process.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019