1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Ok, maybe a return....

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by blaidd_drwg, Aug 9, 2014.

1. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

I'm not going to make this very long, unlike my original intro back on BD. I'm just going to copy the one from my profile there and edit it a little bit for here. It might be a little jumbled.

I'm not sure how active I will be here. I'm going to try and think of this as a new beginning.

Initially I joined Bad Dragon on May 10, 2011. Apparently, my last post number was 1985. Good year. Anyway...

It wasn't until I found Bad Dragon that I began to realize and eventually admit to myself that I had bi-sexual tendencies. I love the wonderful and beautiful ladies I've seen and talked to as well as became friends with on BD. I have always been somewhat afraid though to reveal too much of myself, mostly because I can't hope to compete with some of the guys here. Been through a lot over the years, but I finally found The One I belong with. When it comes to my tastes or preferences, they've always been a little mixed. When it comes to women, down to the brass tacks, all of them are beautiful to me. When it comes to the boys, I can be pretty particular about what I like. The one constant, I am an Ass Man. I have always enjoyed the rear view more than the front. I guess it's because Rogues do it from behind. Lol!

Interests:
    I won't be too detailed here. Art, writing, music, philosophy, video games, horror movies, Sci-Fi, I can't say anymore that I'm straight, though I am in a straight relationship that I am very happy with. But I do really enjoy alternative play with toys. At heart, I am a Werewolf or Wolf by nature, but not a furry. 2 years ago I found out that it all means I am a Primal.

Of the BD Toys, I have a medium Werewolf. I named him Ragnar. There's several I'd like to own at this point. A large glowing tentacle, a medium Cockatrice with colors that make it look like it's on fire, a medium Night Drake or a large, maybe a large Ice Dragon or Caline.

2. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

welcome to the madhouse, we hope you'll enjoy your stay *insert mad scientist emote*

3. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Good to see you here, Blaidd :)

4. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

Welcome! Always room for more.

5. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Oh my goodness Blaidd!!!
    It's so good to see you again :D
    I haven't heard from you in forever!

6. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

;)

For awhile the only topic I posted in was for The Elder Scrolls Games. Then it seemed to die and I got occupied with other things.

7. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Well I'm glad to see that you've returned for the most part :)

8. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I'm amazed by how much people come back to this point. It seems like BD community phoenix is respawning from ashes <3