1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

One Size Sizing Conversion?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Kira Pelowitz, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Kira Pelowitz

Kira Pelowitz New Member

I've got a Pretzal I'm looking to ultimately rehome, but I bought it back when they were only available in one size. Does anyone know which of the standard sizes that's equivalent to? Thanks all <3

2. greyce84

greyce84 Well-Known Member

Hopefully you've found your answer already (or even sold your Pretzal already!), but if not, I would think most likely a medium by current standards, based solely on the fact that the current one-size models have the same base price as mediums in other models. But the best way to be sure is to actually measure your one-size Pretzal and compare it to the current size chart: https://bad-dragon.com/products/pretzal.

If you don't have a ruler and measuring tape, maybe you could put it next to a soda can and compare it to the photos on the current listing so see if it matches the medium. If it's between sizes, then when you do sell, you might include the soda can comparison photo in your listing to help buyers see how it compares to the sizes currently available.

Xochiquetzal likes this.