1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

(Only affects Germany) Manche Indie Shops senden keine Pakete mehr nach Deutschland

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RearBear, Sep 7, 2022.

1. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Hallo zusammen,

aufgrund des Verpackungsgesetzes VerpackG ist es für viele Verkäufer schwieriger und komplizierter geworden, Pakete nach Deutschland zu verschicken. Bei Missachtung, absichtlich oder versehentlich, drohen hohe Geldbuße, weshalb einige kleinere Indie Shops davon absehen, Deutschland überhaupt noch zu beliefern, um erst gar kein Risiko einzugehen.

Seid ihr davon bisher auch schon betroffen gewesen?
    Kennt ihr vielleicht eine Möglichkeit, das Problem zu umgehen und doch irgendwie an eure ersehnten Toys zu kommen?

Würde mich über Rückmeldungen sehr freuen.

2. SucculentHampire

SucculentHampire Member

If there was an easy way to circumvent it i would imagine a lot of stores would already have done so.
    Depending on how far you're willing to go, you could perhaps set up a PO box just outside the border.

3. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

On the BD website there is a category for Retailers (top menu bar). It says that GearBerlin carries BD toys (probably a limited selection of models, no custom add ons, only medium firmness, and only Signature colors). Still, worth a look because it’s shipping from within the country. There are several other retailers worldwide who stock BD now.

4. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Hmm, as I look at the Gear Berlin website, it says nothing about toys. Maybe this is for in-person shopping only, and not available online. Or maybe the BD retailers need to be updated.

You could try calling or emailing.

5. SucculentHampire

SucculentHampire Member

I've checked a few retailers from the BD website before, and it seems some of them have once had a one time limited run of BD toys that they no longer carry. Despite this, they are still listed as retailers on the BD website.

6. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Thank you @SucculentHampire and @Feverdream for your help.
    There is no problem with BD, they still ship to Germany (with very high extra costs...), but many Indie Shops don't.

I think shipping to a PO Box next to the border would be the best idea, but I'm not sure if the shops send to PO Boxes at all.
    I will have a look at it.