1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

PayPal refunds?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lizardbreath, Mar 11, 2018.

1. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how long they take to process?

2. Villie

Villie wrow

It should process within a week, apparently. Generally within 1-3 business days.

That's only if someone refunded you, and you're not waiting for PayPal to handle a chargeback, though!

lizardbreath likes this.
  3. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

When I refunded the $ it was almost immediately removed from my PayPal balance.
    It seems to be taking it's merry time getting to the refund-ee :(

4. Moonlight

Moonlight Active Member

Hey can I ask a quick question? How long do you have til you can refute a purchase? I'm getting nervous about this person I bought something from andf they're barely talking to me, finally said they shipped my stiff (after almost 10 days) and said they'd get right back to me with a tracking number and yet another day and no number. Is it a month? If so I feel better.

5. Mtdue55

Mtdue55 Fox butts or bust!!!

As soon as you feel uncomfortable. You should try the resolution center first, which just sends them a message through PayPal says that they need to provide thier information, that way an attempt to communicate is on record and you don't waste PayPals time, it will last twenty days before it closes. Then after they haven't responded or are still dodgy you can escalate to a claim if the seller still hasn't provided the item or tracking to prove that the item is in transit (you can do this before the twenty day mark if you see fit). Paypal will almost definitely side with you if you haven't recieved the item and tracking is not provided.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  6. Moonlight

Moonlight Active Member

It was just some teenies at least but I'm starting to wonder. This is the first time I've started to doubt a seller. I can understand when life gets in the way or if you suddenly can't, but just make sure you are in constant contact at least. Lol I really want these too.

7. Mtdue55

I understand that, I just got done with a refund from a seller that didn't get me my toy, it sucks. I'd at least open a dispute on PayPal so if you need to make a claim it'll go quicker for you. My toy was soooooo beautiful, too, so I fell ya.

8. Moonlight

Moonlight Active Member

Yeah this has a couple teenies I don't have yet. Hoping I'll hear from him soon.

9. Mtdue55

Good luck!!! I'm rooting for ya!

lizardbreath likes this.