1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

*PRICE DROP* US Multi-Lot BD/DOM

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Bucky'sBestGirl, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Bucky'sBestGirl

Bucky'sBestGirl "Fate, up against your will..." - The Killing Moon

EDIT: My former job threw me under the bus and EDD sided with them, so no unemployment benefits for me. I could appeal it, but I'd rather just work someplace temporarily while I apply for state jobs. What this means for you fine folks is a price drop on these items! What it means for me is that I can use whatever I make on these to keep me solvent til I find work...
    END EDIT

Hey all!
    My darling Bunnymen have announced their 2016 US tour and they will be returning to Sacramento in September and tickets go on sale on Friday!
    Buuut as many of you know, I just lost my job recently and I can't justify spending anything of what I have left on them, but I am legitimately terrified that the tickets will go fast (show was sold-out quickly last year).
    Normally, I'd just wait, but I think you all understand just how much these guys mean to me and what I'm willing to give up in that regard.
    Also, tbh I can kinda.... really use the extra cash to sock away after getting the tickets. Please.
    *crosses fingers*
    Sooooo....without further ado, here's what I have on offer. Please don't ask me to lower my prices past what the have already been dropped to and I'm not interested in trades for obvious reasons. :p
    Onto the toys! All are used and will be properly sterilized before being sent out. I have two cats, but every effort will be made to de-fuzz toys. ^^

[​IMG]

One small/5 Ridgeback, very pretty dark metallic blue with lavender and light blue. No flaws, no suction cup/CT, not a flop.
    ON HOLD

One small/3 Gryphon, purple with a striking plum highlight! No extras, no flaws. They haven't offered highlights for quite awhile....collectible! :D
    Asking $85 + $5 shipping.

*NOW $70 + $5 shipping*

One small/2 Gryphon, very pretty marble of metallic pastels (pink, gold, blue, off-white). No extras, no flaws, not a flop.
    Asking $75 + $5 shipping

*NOW $60 + $5 shipping*

One medium/5 Legacy Xenogon, Onyx Black, suction cup, no CT. No flaws, not a flop.
    Want a perfect Xeno dick that Giger would be proud of, but don't want to pay that ridiculous 50% Legacy markup? Well, I can help!
    Asking $80 + $5 shipping
    *NOW $65 + $5 shipping

TAIL PLUG HAS BEEN SOLD! Thank you!

I also have a few small toys I can throw in for free to whoever asks: Two small GFG toys, ask if interested! :) (one GFG and Cumlube has been claimed!)

If you have any questions, please contact me here OR (better) via my email since I always have my phone on me:trekkiesexykhan@gmail.com

Thank you for looking!!!
    Me

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    Exeter likes this.