1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Price Estimate for Glass toy

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Shelligator, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Shelligator

Shelligator Active Member

Hi guys. Do any of you guys know what I should charge to sell this glass toy? I am really not sure what the price should be. And there is really not much of a toy market in this country. :( I may have to sell abroad with shipping included in price.
    The bulb at the end has some small but noticable internal cracks/bubbles. Will this effect the price? I don't know you guys can see them in the pics.
    Here are some pics.
    20180406_084343.jpg 20180406_084443.jpg

2. Finn.E

Finn.E Active Member

Really depends on how much paid for it. Generally glas toys are between 30 to 60 €. This one looks like a more expensive one. You also have to include the bubbles/crack into the price and the fact that its used. Although there is no real difference from a new to a used one, most people wouldnt want to pay full price for a used one.
    All in all you might get someone to pay around 40 € for it. However you can just put the price to the price of a new one minus 10 to 20 % plus shipping, but tell them you are fine with lowering the price.