1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

!PRICE LOWERED! WTS - UK/EU - Mr Hankey's Toys CutlerX & El Rey

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by ~ DZ ~, Feb 18, 2019.

1. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

Not been around for a while, but I'm back to sell a couple of toys! I got these in a private sale last year, but it turns out realistic human toys are NOT for me (and they're a bit too big for me as well!). I imagine they'll make someone else happy, at least!

[​IMG]

SOLD Mr Hankey's Toys CutlerX - £90 shipped in the UK (ask for EU quote)
    Onesize
    75% firmness
    Vac-U-Lock (?) hole
    Only used vaginally by myself, can't speak for previous owners' history

SOLD Mr Hankey's Toys El Rey - £70 shipped in the UK (ask for EU quote)
    Medium size
    Dark tan colour
    75% firmness
    Vac-U-Lock (?) hole
    Only used vaginally by myself, can't speak for previous owners' history
    Has a shallow surface tear in a 1cm area where the shaft meets the base and there's some odd bubbling in this area too, as if it's come into contact with something like silicone lube. This was present when I purchased the toy. I don't imagine this will worsen unless you're picking at the bubbling or pulling the shaft away from the base with force for whatever reason. If you purchase this toy, I cannot be held accountable for any worsening of this existing damage. I'll put some pictures up momentarily.

Get both for £150 shipped (UK only, ask for EU quote)!

Please do not haggle on price.

PayPal only!

18+ buyers only! I'm in the UK but am willing to ship to the EU. I may ask for proof of age if I suspect you are under 18. I reserve the right to refuse a sale for any reason.

No holds, payment must be made within 12 hours of PayPal invoice being sent or item(s) may be made available to the next interested party.

Toys will be boiled so that they are sterile before they are sent to their new home(s), but I would strongly recommend boiling and washing them again when they arrive with you before use. My home is smokefree, disease free and pet free. Note that whilst toys are from a pet free home, I am in contact with other people's dogs and cats fairly often, so there may be a slim chance that toys will have come into contact with pet hair at some point.

UK shipping will be via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed. International shipping will be via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (varies by country, please ask for a quote). Tell me which EU country you live in for an exact shipping quote. Toys will be sent in a discreet brown box. Toys will be sent only after I have received payment in full. Please allow two weeks for shipping, as I work full time and can rarely reach a post office on weekdays. Tracking number will be provided.

Prices have been calculated by taking the toys original overall prices (what I paid in the private sale in this case) and subsequent use/wear-and-tear/damage.

Comment on this thread if you're interested in purchasing from me! :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

Here's the flaw at the base of El Rey.

IMG_1618.JPG

Additionally, pricing now includes shipping within the UK! EU shipping will likely cost around £10 more.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  3. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

The price on both toys has been cut!

4. kamoo

kamoo Active Member

Sent you a message for El Rey !

5. Cenwen

Cenwen Member

I'm very interested in the CutlerX and located in Germany. How much would the total cost be?

6. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

Received, sale pending for El Rey with kamoo at the overall price of £80. :)

Hi Cenwen, CutlerX would be £100 incl. tracked postage to Germany. :) Let me know if you'd like to purchase!

7. Cenwen

Cenwen Member

I'll gladly take him =) Sent you a PM with my details.

8. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

El Rey sold to Kamoo!
    Sale of CutlerX to Cenwen in progress!

stuck-on-the-knot1 likes this.
  9. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

CutlerX sold to Cenwen!

10. Cenwen

Cenwen Member

CutlerX arrived safely today :)