1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Primal hardwere time

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by noxiaz, Jun 13, 2019.

1. noxiaz

noxiaz Active Member

I was wondering what the wait/build time average for them was. Was thing about getting one of the canine inflatables with a custom fade like the growler or big bad wolf

2. terranakari

terranakari Mrs. Barnes-Rogers

TLDR: About 3 weeks AFTER the toy is ordered!! =) (please continue reading for more details, if desired!) goodluck

Hello! I know this was posted a weeks back now, but I can help answer this! I - just a few months ago - ordered a Growler inflatable with lubetube and special colorations. You'll absolutely want to make sure you send in a ticket/email first to discuss your thought process as well as planning, and communication is absolute KEY to getting exactly what you want with the colorations. Photos/pictures of references of ANY kind are a huge help to them as well. The person who ends up communicating with you will be the one incharge of making your toy firsthand themselves(by hand) so they will know every little detail you wish there to be. (Also. MAKE SURE you make it obvious in the notes section that you will be - or are - messaging about details in emails to get the specific colorations right. But they will absolutely help you through the entire process step by step on what you need done to make it the best possible for you!)

So... wait time doesnt even include the emails, communication, or planning. They get busy! So just be very patient. The longest i had to wait was MAYBE 2 1/2 or 3 days? Tops? And i send a polite "reminder" email to just make sure my emails didnt get lost, and they were amazingly sweet about it!

Once everything was entirely "done" and planned out, the toy was "made" and ordered, I had to wait for them to make the toy. This process can take awhile to try and get right based on what you want done exactly; sometimes its quick and easy, and other times it takes them a few tries before they get it exactly how you wanted it! But give them time. It took maybe 2 weeks tops? 3? But i also paid for overnight shipping, because at the point i was willing to pay an extra $7 to have it in my hands right away after all that waiting! lol I think in the end it was like.... $217 total? something like that. But it was SO WORTH IT.

I'd absolutely recommend the Growler if you cant decide between that or the BBW. Idk what you got to work with, but the growler (with some prep and fun playtime first) I can fit into my vagina entirely. Sometimes i fail no matter what I do? And other days It's incredibly easy for me. I have only had ONE successful knotting so far from the inflation, cuz it tends to want to push right back out, but its absolutely amazing and worth it!

Good luck on your toy, whatever you decide! Aside from BD, i think PH are my favorite makers! It takes some time to make because its all by hand, but its so so so soooooo worth it! As well as overnight shipping, unless you're patient. ^_^ hahah

3. Zastavan

Zastavan Abandoned Account

My growler was shipped in 4 days.

But they were having a big sale and I ordered pretty much as soon as it started, I think Black Friday, and I picked the "random" color option because I don't care. It came out really nice and the price was great.

Growler is pretty damn big even though it doesn't seem like it.

Heres my review of it.

The growler gets pretty damn wide and isn't tiny on its own. You better be experienced if you want the wolf.