1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Prostate toys

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Amalar, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Amalar

Amalar Member

Heya guys!

I am looking to get some BD toys to stimulate my prostate. Since I never had a p spot orgasm yet :( so sad. Now I was wondering if anyone has some recommendations!
    I prefer equine and k9 but anything will do :) and I can usually take 2.5 to 3.5 inch diameter.

I am about to buy a large fenrir, any other ideas?

Cheers!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. Shinkay

Shinkay Active Member

The best bad dragon toy that hits my P spot is flint, but I can't say it will help you with a P spot orgasm x). The ridges of flint feel really nice when they glide over my P spot.

Personally a P spot orgasm works better for me by using other toys. Smaller and harder ones that hit the p spot hard.
    Bad dragon helps me get really nice anal orgasms which are different.

To define my types of orgasms:
    (P spot orgasm: When I only hit my P spot(or place constant pressure against p spot) and orgasm from my D.
    (Anal orgasm: When I get waves of stimulation by hitting multiple sweet spots anally resulting in multiple contractions through my body towards one heavy contraction)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  3. Amalar

Amalar Member

Thanks fot tour elaborate response! I am in doubt between a chance and taking a flint or sleipnir at the moment. The latter would both be medium size.

I hope to experience both those things goven enough time and patience :) it can be demoralizing, filing every time to achieve one! Would love to know what I was missing out on!

But even anal play makes me happy.on it's own so it's just an extra :D

I heard from a lot of people that flint amd sleipnir are the way to go... So its going to be a hard choice!

4. Gaped_one

Gaped_one Member

I second flint. However my go to at this point though is a medium Sleipnir in Firm. Size is probably relative to your training but after trying all three of the silicone firmnesses firm definitely is the way to go for prostate stim.

With sleipnir his coronal ridge just sends me ovet the edge when I ride him just right. Also highly recommend getting him with a suction cup so you can use him hands free. I like to stick him to a glass baking pan that has some weight and ride him cowgirl. I can adjust the angle of my torso to hit my p spot just right. I've tried many BD toys to date and sleipnir is definitely my favorite for prostate stimulation!

Shinkay likes this.
  5. deepfisting

deepfisting Well-Known Member

For me the Medium Sleipnir does it :) I also have a Large Sleipnir, but that doesn't hit the spot as good ...

6. Amalar

Amalar Member

Cheers guys :D sleipnir it is! As soon as this corona shit is over. Would yoy recommend medium or firm? Hard choice!

7. Gaped_one

Gaped_one Member

I've tried all three and Firm is my favorite.

8. deepfisting

The medium one in Firm. The large one in medium but that depends on how 'Open' you are;)

9. Shinkay

Shinkay Active Member

The coronal ridge on the new Baron from bad dragon also looks pretty nice. Has anyone tried it?

10. deepfisting

Not tried yet but Baron is on my wishlist ;)

11. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

I just bought a used Large Baron. Lube is your second best friend. I was kinda expecting a sort of plunger action. I am incredibly pleased that wasn't the case. I LOVE this toy.