1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Pussy Friendly Toys?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Delilah, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

I wanted to know what BD toys are good for vaginal? I can vouch for Echo and Axel, and I've heard good things about Flint, Tyson, Nova, Sleipnir, and I think Austin. Anyone have any insight? Opinions toys ranging from mini to medium, and soft or med firmness. I know I don't like firm toys.

2. IggyZen

IggyZen N/A

Tucker, Clayton, Nox, Meng, Diego, and Bumble Hooves. Stay away from Rex unless you've got a long vagina or you plan on using it anally. Vasu is only good if you like having your cervix hit. I personally, don't have a sensitive cervix, so I like it. For non-BD toys I can vouch for TTC (Twin Tail Creations) Mocha and Knotty's Toys Akhelios. Though the latter is going to be tougher to acquire as the creator has gone on hiatus due to become pregnant somewhat recently. Also, the EE (Exotic Erotics) Corn is fantastic... <3 Unfortunately, that was only available from April 1-15th. They might bring it back next year. I've heard good things about their other models however.

3. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

I've heard about Rex not being vag-friendly and it wasn't appealing to me anyway. Nox seems like a popular choice too.

4. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Sleipnir is my favorite <3 I have a small in medium firmness and it feels like the real deal. I also love my winstons tongue and Hanns. I have a terra, vergil, and medium razor coming in today though so I hope they turn out well!

5. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@Bun I want a Winston's tongue. XD

6. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

I was blessed by the clearance Gods with mine
    https://i.imgur.com/CP7IuNe.jpg
    It gets me so naturally wet. I don't know what it does, but it does something my other toys don't and it feels so nice to squeeze down on.

spiralcatfox likes this.
  7. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@Bun what size and firmness is it?

8. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Medium 5! Honestly I was thinking a bigger size might be nice sometime too.

9. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@Bun so it's a medium/medium then? That makes sense, I think a soft tongue would be weird.

10. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

I have a medium/soft tongue and its incredible. I love peering down my legs when I'm using it and seeing the muzzle there <3

The soft firmness also makes it feel like an actual tongue is flicking around inside

Chickenkievs2k likes this.
  11. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

yup and it still feels like the real thing when you lightly rub your clit with it with some lube in medium. Plus I like it pressing against me inside, so if it were soft it would be hard to direct it.

12. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

I like how 2 people said the soft AND medium feel realistic. XD
    But medium seems to be the preferred size!

13. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

No for real, I phrased it the way that I did saying "it still feels real in medium" because I know it feels real in soft, but thought medium might be too hard for it to feel real and was proved wrong when i tried it.

14. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

So soft is the way to go then with the tongue?

15. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

It's up to preference. I wouldn't like it in soft because I wouldn't be able to control it as much to press against the right spots, but some people such as spiralcatfox prefers it being unruly like that to feel like licks as they said. Depends what kind of texture you want to feel.

Don't know if this is weird or not, but my Terra just came in and I can vouch for this thing. Currently being used and I'm lovinggg it against my gspot!

spiralcatfox likes this.
  16. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Multi-tasking?

17. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

lmfao might be weird, but I like to sit around with filling toys in me while doing other stuff. I guess similar to why people like plugs. When M Terra is like 1/2 to 3/4's in but slightly hanging out, the base being pulled down by gravity makes the head press up against the gspot. It's a feeling I've been looking for in toys! I expected it out of Nox (which I'm currently keeping my eye out for), but didn't expect it with Terra. This Terra is beautiful too @_@ might be tied for 1st favorite toy soon..

Clowbi likes this.
  18. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Sometimes I go through my phone while I'm getting off so I kinda get it.

Bun likes this.
  19. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Nox in medium size 5 firmness was AMAZING for me, and honestly I'd buy him in 8 firm as well as sometimes 5 didn't hit those spots firm enough for me.
    I don't know how sensitive you are to texture, but I utterly adore my small 5 crackers, and honestly with a bit of lube and some stretch before hand, he doesn't irritate me at all unless I'm close to my period.
    Can vouch for small Sleipnir as well. I just recently got to try that one out at my boyfriends and I am in utter lust ~ <3 One of the most powerful orgasms I've had in a long time. I also bought a mini a while back but that felt horrible for me. Too small, but because the ridges were so close together it just rubbed me raw. Not pleasant.
    I know you probably cant use his entire length vaginally, but don't knock Chance till you try him (I would recommend medium size and above). I bought that toy a while back on a whim and because I love horse cock, and I was so surprised by how amazing he felt for vaginal toying (I bought him for anal play). Even though I couldn't hilt him, it was still very filling and massaged ALL my happy spots.
    And lastly, I honestly think my medium pretzel felt pretty damn amazing once I figured out how I like to use him. He's soft, and I think 5 would feel far better, but those rounded nubs on top feel so wonderful popping in and rubbing my g spot. I start with putting him in curve up then once I'm adjusted I turn him around. I've never orgasmed vaginally, but sometimes I felt pretty damn close to it with using him in that way.

Those are the toys that particularly stood out to me as favorites over the years. Hope it helps you somewhat at least :)

20. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@BorisLover I have small, Norse horsecock on my list, but I just don't like Chance. I find him to overrated. He doesn't appeal to me. I prefer to try Sleipnir and Bumble.

I'm weary on crackers, it has that same kinda curve as Flint, and I fear I'd encounter the same problem of not being able to use it.

Bun likes this.